You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 19, 2017 11:50 am

GMW
Active

It's good to see racists come out from under the bed to remind us.....

They are real. They've got lots of support. In fact they are representing tons of "good people" as Trumps puts it. Lets be honest with ourselves two thirds of white males and 52 percent of white women voted for Donald Trump to take their country back and make it great again. It just the fact. Struggle with it as much as you need to and call me names. Its customary to label people who fight against racism racists. And to the negroes who think this is funny, it's not. Ask Steve Bannon.

#2 Aug 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Expat
Active

Re: It's good to see racists come out from under the bed to remind us.....

Slice has already debunked most of what you are suggesting.

Sure there ARE racists in the pack, but the vast majority of Trumps cretinous followers voted for a change from regular politicians..... and my goodness if ever there was an example of be careful of what you ask for Trump is it.

#3 Aug 19, 2017 3:41 pm

GMW
Active

>>the vast majority of Trumps cretinous followers voted for a change from regular politicians<<

LOL. And how you dat? LOL.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I didn't think you would like my post.

#4 Aug 19, 2017 8:19 pm

houston
Active

GMW wrote:

>>the vast majority of Trumps cretinous followers voted for a change from regular politicians<<

Red neck fykes unfortunately are a large part of America.
You are absolutely right, the fykes have always been there, but today they feel empowered to stick their low life heads out of the closet.
Time for America to mop that slime away and grow up.

#5 Aug 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:
GMW wrote:

Red neck fykes unfortunately are a large part of America.
You are absolutely right, the fykes have always been there, but today they feel empowered to stick their low life heads out of the closet.
Time for America to mop that slime away and grow up.

Racism/sectarianism and a few more isms I can't think of is Word wide.

Some is overt, some is undercover, some is subconscious. At some point ALL of us are them in one way or another. We have evolved from a tribal background, it is instinctive to recognise your village, and be wary of the one 5 miles down the road.

Fortunately most of us are not so focussed as these buggers with swastikas and or sheets over their head. If you have seen my posts over the years I have criticised incomers to the UK... it didn't really matter where they came from or the colour of their skin, it was the effect they were having on the environment in which I lived. While multiculturalism has it's benefits, when the numbers are large they ARE detrimental to the host society. They force changes the hosts neither want, and often didn't need. This is amongst other things is what the KKK and Nazis are bitching about..... but in extreme with horrible intentions at the end.

While I have just painted a target on my chest for people to find fault, if MOST were honest in one way or another they are no different to my position, or live in an idyllic world where nothing touches them.

I am someone else's immigrant, I have been asked.... admittedly by a drunk, but none the less hey White Man what you doing here? and they didn't mean are you on holiday. By myself I am not changing anything, and mostly my being here is beneficial for the community at large. But enough me's and there would be a tipping point where locals could get pee'd off.

But yes the Nazi's etc are despicable ingrates. The KKK are sick, and need lobotomies, and the Alt right need about 5 years of endless counselling.

Last edited by Expat (Aug 19, 2017 8:50 pm)

#6 Aug 20, 2017 7:17 am

Vanni
Active

GMW, I'd so like you to see in the hearts of some of us: you may find comfort in the human race.

So many of us, whether we are aware of it or not, are longing for brotherhood.

May we become a family. This is the only way for our humanity.

And whoever does not take the opportunity, will simply have no more place in a humanity of brotherhood.

Because a humanity of brotherhood of humans and of Life is now our clear and inexorable evolutionary leap: I understand - and never let go of the idea that we came here, are here with a purpose, for something so much better than the present situation and limitations having reached beyond absurd. Circumstances which, if partly imposed to us by a limited group lacking the sense of sanctity of Life, are ultimately for us to gain clarity and determination, are about us to choose whether we nurture them or not: if there is no buyer, the seller can pack his nasty stuff and run away.

And more and more of us are turning ourselves toward nurturing and turning into reality something so much more sacred and beautiful than what we've known until now!

I always expressed such ideas, even if I know how some of you are thinking about me. But if I am allowing myself to do so, it's because I am aware of something which I wish to share with you. Despite appearances something realistic, I think, something important, something precious.

Yes it looks like exactly the contrary is happening. But wait for our emergence! There are aspects beyond our ability to analyse and understand. Some energies emitted long ago need to reach their point of no return - well actually return to those who emitted them initially and cultivated them throughout until the present days, so they can deal with them, and which may justify situations which are unacceptable and incomprehensible to us. Little by little, the space for the immeasurably better is opening itself.

We are originating from the highest of principles of Universal Love - of the Divine - of God It/Him/Herself. We could not exist, Creation could not exist if this principle had not projected Itself into individual parts of Itself. Our only outcome can be to be become conscious of this initial Godspark within, and to manifest It in all Its glory.

May we right now choose our orientation and act accordingly. And there is, in my knowledge, only one orientation worth it, which is Love - or Light - or God - according to preferences, but all One and the same.

I wish each of you a Sunday filled with Joy. Oh yes: and with Love smile

Last edited by Vanni (Aug 20, 2017 7:34 am)

#7 Aug 21, 2017 10:03 am

GMW
Active

>>Time for America to mop that slime away and grow up.<<

Oh that has been and will always be a vert difficult thing tondo. You see, they plus their empathizers (six of one, half dozen of the other) make up a large part of the ruling class. More that most are willing to admit. Notice the empathizers always referring to them as a few. Bull zhit. They're plenty. Trump is a bigot and he is in the white house. In order to take their country back that would have elected lucifer.

#8 Aug 21, 2017 11:19 am

Slice
Active

PADNAH, it is important to remember that 33% of Latinos voted Trump and 7% black also voted Trump.  In me mind there is no doubt, Trump is ah BOLD Face racist.  Not all his supporters are.  I am sure you voted for Hillary and also back her during the primaries, and if , you back her during the primaries over Bernie, then you  also help with the election of Donald Trump.

#9 Aug 21, 2017 11:36 am

GMW
Active

>>...you  also help with the election of Donald Trump.<<

Nope I didn't. He didn't need my help. 20% of the electorate plus Russia may have been enough to get that dictator elected.

>>Trump is ah BOLD Face racist.  Not all his supporters are.<<

No not all. I didn't suggest that either. But it's ok for me to talk about the many that are. For instance almost 70% of republicans agree with Trump's comments on Charlottesville about good people among these neo-nazis.

It's is what it is bro. It ain't my fault.

#10 Aug 21, 2017 11:51 am

Slice
Active

I just can't get over, the folks that supported Hillary, knowing full well she was not electable. I really can't get past the John's Lewis. The Donna Brazil and Wassermann, that help crush Bernie, only to give us Trump.  The Big wigs in the Democrat Party is just as guilty, and responsible for what the world is going through, because of Trump.

Yes most Republican still support Trump, but remember the Republican party is ah minority and also ah cult.  During Nixon impeachment he still had the support of 36% Republican.

Every night at the Dinner table, me and me mother-in-law gets into an argument about polities, because ah hold her responsible for Trump. I warned her during the primaries do not vote Hillary, but she did anyway.  Now ah tell her stop complaining about Trump, because she is the reason he is the president.

Board footer