You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 21, 2017 8:50 am

Slice
Active

I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE CPL T20 WHAT FUN IT IS.

I kinda stumble on the CPL this weekend and it was really fun watching it.  I think now Cricket is entering ah totally brand new phase and watch for its growth.  Ah must wonder if America will be in the CPL or IPL or do they have ah choice?  Now remember ah have no knowledge of the CPL, so if ah make ah mistake, somebody anybody please help me out.

It was really ah party atmosphere in Guyana this weekend.  Now Cricket is now played under the lights, I honestly can't over the growth of the game.  what Venus and Serena has done for tennis, the CPL and IPL has done for cricket.

Lord ah need to learn more about the CPL-T20.

Ah forget the Trinis Cheer leaders, they got my vote as the very best.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 21, 2017 8:52 am)

#2 Aug 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Expat
Active

Re: I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE CPL T20 WHAT FUN IT IS.

Glad to see you got some pleasure out of the weekend.  I would have thought Windies getting whooped by the England team would have put in a depression.

#3 Aug 21, 2017 3:22 pm

New Historian
Active

Expat wrote:

Glad to see you got some pleasure out of the weekend.  I would have thought Windies getting whooped by the England team would have put in a depression.

What Windies team? You mean that bunch of no-hopers and never-will-bes? Why are we even scheduling a test series when the CPL is on anyway? Isn't it obvious that all the good players are going to flock to the CPL, where they can make some decent moolah, at the expense of the tests?

#4 Aug 22, 2017 6:59 am

Slice
Active

I am beginning to think that T20 will be the savior for cricket.  Test matches are so slow and boring, not sure if I will be able to watch ah test Match ever again.

Last night, my TV viewing became very interesting, T20 was on, the Orioles was playing and then there was Up with Chris Haynes and  later Maddow,  I choose the excitement of T20 Cricket.

#5 Aug 22, 2017 8:07 am

Dancer
Active

Expat wrote:

Well , you got that right , the depression part.
And to think I told Don to catch a view  , and  a  few scores .
Don please don't call for the removal of the GREE cricket stadium ....  yet !
I am sure of one thing , he would not  have slept  on the 3rd day of a  5 day Test ,  watching the W.I. getting bowled out twice in  one day . Weeping would be more like it.
This is so sad.lol

#6 Aug 22, 2017 8:39 am

Slice
Active

Lets start by getting rid of the Skipper.  That clown has idea, what he is doing. Watching the West Indies play, remind me of the day I walked in my Girlfriend, naked with another man.  Lord they are depressing to watch.

Board footer