You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 22, 2017 9:37 am

Slice
Active

OK GOSH, AH KNEW SOME MEN IN GRENADA, USE TO TAKE SHEEP, BUT DONKEY

#2 Aug 22, 2017 10:52 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: OK GOSH, AH KNEW SOME MEN IN GRENADA, USE TO TAKE SHEEP, BUT DONKEY

Are you implying that buggering sheep is somehow more acceptable than buggering a donkey?  I ask because it seems to me that buggering livestock is 100 percent wrong, gross and vile no matter the species.

#3 Aug 22, 2017 11:02 am

Expat
Active

I like the comment at the bottom of the article...

>>The viral disease causes inflammation of the brain in humans and animals and early symptoms include fever and tingling at the site of exposure. <<

So they get tingling in dey dingaling.... ent that what they was looking for.... LoL.

#4 Aug 22, 2017 11:16 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Are you implying that buggering sheep is somehow more acceptable than buggering a donkey?  I ask because it seems to me that buggering livestock is 100 percent wrong, gross and vile no matter the species.

Are you FRIGGING CRAZY? It is never ok to do nastiness.   I was only trying to say, growing up, I knew and heard of ah few men, who use take sheep.  I am liberal, but not that crazy.  My other point was women ent that hard to get in these parts of the world.

Apart from the Baltimore block, there are a number of places men can go and for two bucks, you can be taken care off.

#5 Aug 22, 2017 11:19 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

I like the comment at the bottom of the article...

>>The viral disease causes inflammation of the brain in humans and animals and early symptoms include fever and tingling at the site of exposure. <<

So they get tingling in dey dingaling.... ent that what they was looking for.... LoL.

You are funny.

BTW Expat was  the best day in saw in Grenada, for the last three months.  But it still rain, in the late afternoon.

Board footer