You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Expat
Active

So, I was looking into cat euthanasia.... as you do

and having found the drug used for animal extermination, I flipped onto a Suicide site as you do.

The purchase link ran dead... pardon the pun...   But the page still had contact email address and phone number. Not having any sudden need for life curtailment I didn't proceed, but as they say curiosity kills the cat....:)

This is supposed to give a painless passing, only needing an anti nausea tablet in addition.

Why on earth can't the American death sentence be done like this.... just like painlessly putting a moggy to sleep, rather than the 3 chemical cocktail they use for death row people where I believe in reality it can be quite painful, only they have suppressed muscle movement with the first injection so you can't see the pain the writhing as they lay on the bed as the heart is stopped by the potassium chloride . It was SUPPOSED to be painless, but I seem to recall several cases where it wasn't.

#2 Aug 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: So, I was looking into cat euthanasia.... as you do

First, I will say I am against the death penalty.

Secondly, I agree they make it far too hard.  The air we breathe is 72 percent nitrogen.  We are used to breathing it.  It causes us no distress.  If we are in a 100 percent nitrogen environment, we don't notice it at all.  Nothing.  We just go to sleep and die.

It happened in the 1980s to some NASA people.  Nitrogen gas is used as a fire suppressant.   There was a leak and the technicians didn't even notice.  They just passed out and died.

If there is going to be a death penalty, why not just put them in a chamber and pump it full of nitrogen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas … and_injury

#3 Aug 23, 2017 6:51 am

Slice
Active

I am also against the Death penalty.  The only reason they will be killed is because they took humans life or life's.  Why make it easy for them?  They should have enough time on their Death bed to  regret what they did.  They all should be made to suffer for more than four hours.  Not only suffer for ah significant amount of time, but it should be broadcast, so other criminals should see.

#4 Aug 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

I am also against the Death penalty.  The only reason they will be killed is because they took humans life or life's.  Why make it easy for them?  They should have enough time on their Death bed to  regret what they did.  They all should be made to suffer for more than four hours.  Not only suffer for ah significant amount of time, but it should be broadcast, so other criminals should see.

For someone who claims to be against the death penalty you sure want to impose a lot of pain....

The only reason for imposing a death penalty is to reduce prison expense as a lifetime of jail is damn expensive.

Considering how many badly prosecuted.... or defended cases there have been where people are pardoned posthumously I would prefer to keep the innocent alive long enough to get their case turned over, and the guilty alive long enough to suffer for their crimes, rather than getting an easy out.

Funny no one has picked up on my cat killing intentions.... allu slipping.

#5 Aug 24, 2017 7:00 am

Slice
Active

Maybe the reason they did not pick up on the cat thing, is because they doh really care about pussy.  Like I said the shop is like ah bad woman, it goes all over the place.  yep I am guilty of ignoring the main point and going in a different direction.

Ok the Death penalty is gone in Maryland, but if you were convicted of murder in Maryland, it takes about 10 years before they kill you.  There is about three kinds of appeal, before they actually kill you.

I have no mercy for folks that take a human life.  One of the reason I oppose  the Death Penalty is because it is too damn easy.

There are other reasons I oppose it, but I think each case should be judged individually.

This young man in Maryland just last week stabbed three young girls everyone of them  under the age of  twelve.  That bastard should suffer.

Board footer