You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 23, 2017 9:02 am

Slice
Active

MY FAVORITE SANDWICH. GOSH IT IS GOOD.

I know some go say that is odd and also nasty, but ah really love it.  It is bread and beets, with no lubrication.  I use to use some cheese, but I realize that I am Lactose intolerant

Two nice slices of beet or three on two slices of bread.  GOSH! it is nice.

#2 Aug 23, 2017 11:00 am

Calypso
Active

Re: MY FAVORITE SANDWICH. GOSH IT IS GOOD.

Slice wrote:

I know some go say that is odd and also nasty, but ah really love it.  It is bread and beets, with no lubrication.  I use to use some cheese, but I realize that I am Lactose intolerant

When a man is lactose intolerant it is indeed rather extra fetid. Sorry for the wife if she's near. I have cut out the carbs entirely. I've just discovered that when you eat Zucchini and squash raw you get a lot of energy.

#3 Aug 23, 2017 11:42 am

Dancer
Active

I was just going through the door and saw - zucchini and squash . I was forced to login  and comment .

Energy depleted Calypso ?
Working out a lot ? '
Praise the Lord'

Liberation.

Calypso. lol.

.......but zucchini and squash ............................. Don a mistaken convert.

#4 Aug 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

When a man is lactose intolerant it is indeed rather extra fetid. Sorry for the wife if she's near. I have cut out the carbs entirely. I've just discovered that when you eat Zucchini and squash raw you get a lot of energy.

Kaiso, you always confuse me.  Now explain  zucchini and squash.  I always thought Zucchini is ah type of squash.  Watch your answer, my very first job in this country, was in a supermarket in the produce department.

#5 Aug 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

I was just going through the door and saw - zucchini and squash . I was forced to login  and comment .

Working out a lot ? '
Praise the Lord'

Liberation.

Calypso. lol.

.......but zucchini and squash ............................. Don a mistaken convert.

Do Kaiso sound like someone that does workout?  Kaiso doh even break ah sweat, when it 98 degrees outside and she doing the CRAZY thing.  She is probably ah Log ah wood screw, stiff like ah Steel beam.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 23, 2017 1:31 pm)

#6 Aug 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
Dancer wrote:

Working out a lot ? '
Praise the Lord'

Liberation.

Calypso. lol.

Do Kaiso sound like someone that does workout?  Kaiso doh even break ah sweat, when it 98% outside and she doing the CRAZY thing.  She is probably ah Log ah wood screw, stiff like ah Steel beam.

Don't think I'm joking. I have been eating both vegetables raw for a month now and I have  a lot of energy. I buy them organic  and it is quite edible. I first notice that some children at the school where I work eat it that way. I was curious and began to try it and I notice within three days I had a lot of energy. Try it I am sure that Dancer will.

#7 Aug 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Kaiso, you always confuse me.  Now explain  zucchini and squash.  I always thought Zucchini is ah type of squash.  Watch your answer, my very first job in this country, was in a supermarket in the produce department.

One is green and the other is yellow. They are from the same  family but different type.

#8 Aug 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Slice
Active

They are both  called Zucchini.  Yellow and Green.  I grew them both this year, in me garden.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-diffe … w-zucchini

Last edited by Slice (Aug 23, 2017 1:39 pm)

#9 Aug 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

They are both  called Zucchini.  Yellow and Green.  I grew them both this year, in me garden.

Well like I said on another thread... a place to learn...

>>Zucchini or courgette is a summer squash which can reach nearly a meter in length, but is usually harvested immature at 15 to 25 cm. In Britain and Ireland a fully grown zucchini is referred to as a marrow.<<

So when I was a kid I was eating Zuchini an I din even kno.

#10 Aug 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

Well like I said on another thread... a place to learn...

>>Zucchini or courgette is a summer squash which can reach nearly a meter in length, but is usually harvested immature at 15 to 25 cm. In Britain and Ireland a fully grown zucchini is referred to as a marrow.<<

So when I was a kid I was eating Zuchini an I din even kno.

Actually a zucchini is a squash but not all squash are zucchinis,

Board footer