You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

All The majority of sensible posters have left this shop

Promote Grenadians why you leave your Forum for them stupid  ignorant lying jealous bewitched Jamaicans to stink up don't you know this is what these ignorant stupid Jamaicans does. Grenadians  should big up their own where are all the sensible  Grenadians gone? Foolish rubbish  Jamaicans all they do is create a stink stupid folks

#2 Aug 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: All The majority of sensible posters have left this shop

Jamaicans are stupid ignorant people those Grenadians just like them should move to Jamaica stop bringing them to Grenada to live, they are the most stupid of all the West Indian  Islands.

#3 Aug 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Slice
Active

You are kinda going nuts here.  They have the rite to post, on this site, if they so chooses.

#4 Aug 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

You are kinda going nuts here.  They have the rite to post, on this site, if they so chooses.

but I spoke to many Grenadian posters who told me they have left this site because they could not take on the confusion Liking Jamaican . I told them they did the right thing just leave the talkshop  for them  because they are possessive and dont k ow when to go or when to stop.  They can post away without sensible posters who are human. That  that's not looking good for them. This  really shows  who latch on to people. I wont post on their site  and if I was not Grenadian I won't post here

#5 Aug 25, 2017 5:00 pm

New Historian
Active

So why you call yourself Mary Seacole then? You must be one of those "stupid  ignorant lying jealous bewitched Jamaicans" as well - or just plain stupid?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Seacole

#6 Aug 26, 2017 10:47 am

Dancer
Active

Ditto

Board footer