You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 30, 2017 8:50 am

Slice
Active

REDUCE FOR QUICK SALE. DOH LIKE IT, BUT SHE REDUCE IT SO HERE IT FOR

#2 Aug 30, 2017 10:44 pm

Expat
Active

Re: REDUCE FOR QUICK SALE. DOH LIKE IT, BUT SHE REDUCE IT SO HERE IT FOR

Just to cheer you up, I know two large houses which would be good foreign investment properties, and one took 5 years to sell, and the other has taken 5 years to still be on the market. I must admit naivety with respect to property in Grenada, thinking initially selling might not be that far different from practices in the UK.

But if it ain't immediately attractive to foreigners, then sale chances are low, as most people have "family lands" or are too poor to buy a ready made.

In short should I ever want to move back to the frigid wastes of England I would be unlikely to dispose of my properties anywhere other than within the family as a farewell gift.

#3 Aug 31, 2017 7:47 am

Slice
Active

Re: REDUCE FOR QUICK SALE. DOH LIKE IT, BUT SHE REDUCE IT SO HERE IT FOR

Grenadians do not have money, to but any damn thing in Grenada, but they still complain about Foreign investors.  Plus the tax rate is crazy.  I never thought I would have problems selling that land because of the location.  Lord the view is magnificent.

Ah might leave it for me child. That was me plan all alone, but he said dad, I would sell it as soon as  you are gone.  On his last visit to Grenada, after he saw it and he is now thinking differently, he has since change his mind.  Now he want property in a very expensive area in Grenada.

Board footer