You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

West Indies beat England by 5 wickets...

West Indies 427 (Hope 147, Brathwaite 134, Anderson 5-76) and 322 for 5 (Hope 118*, Brathwaite 95) beat England 258 (Stokes 100, Gabriel 4-51, Roach 4-71) and 490 (Moeen 84, Root 72) by five wickets

#2 Aug 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Expat
Active

Re: West Indies beat England by 5 wickets...

Yes, and it only took 17 years to do it..... keep it up.

#3 Aug 31, 2017 7:49 am

Slice
Active

Wait ah damn minute which side you on?  Oh ah forget you are an True Englishman.

#4 Aug 31, 2017 10:12 am

New Historian
Active

Expat wrote:

Yes, and it only took 17 years to do it..... keep it up.

Listen you! We know where you live, we will find you lol!

#5 Aug 31, 2017 6:39 pm

Expat
Active

I have me willow well soaked in linseed oil, I go hit allu for 6.

#6 Sep 01, 2017 7:00 am

Slice
Active

It must be sweet to enjoy the best of two worlds. Do they really soak the willow in Linseed Oil?  Always heard of it, but never saw it. Ent that illegal?

Ah have two test Balls in my office and two white ones at home.  Ah doh know why ah keep fooling meself.

#7 Sep 01, 2017 3:33 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

It must be sweet to enjoy the best of two worlds. Do they really soak the willow in Linseed Oil?  Always heard of it, but never saw it. Ent that illegal?

Ah have two test Balls in my office and two white ones at home.  Ah doh know why ah keep fooling meself.

Is arite man, we allow. Every now and then I take out me balls, and just feel them up lol! What IS a googly, anyway??

#8 Sep 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

White man he no talk with fork tongue, he speak straight truthum just like arrow...... :-http://www.wikihow.com/Strengthen-a-Cricket-Bat

So who do the white ones at home belong to?.... you have a white bullah man on the side?..... wink  I see I may have to keep closer to the wall next time you visit....LoL.... smile

Last edited by Expat (Sep 04, 2017 11:01 pm)

Board footer