You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 15, 2017 7:09 am

Slice
Active

AH REALLY THINK AFRICANS-CARIBBEAN ARE VERY SUPERIOR TO OTHERS.

Knowing, we are loosing our soul and morals, but I just think, we care more and our standards are much higher.  We are all blacks, but we live in three different worlds.

African-Americans are in a different world, and so are the so-called those that are born in Africa.  I honestly think the worst set of folks I have dealt with in all my life, are Africans that have migrated to America. I was warned on the Old forum about hiring Africans, but me hard head did not take warning.

Now I am speaking about these three different blacks, doh know about any others.

These blacks are not our family.  Family do not try to  destroy each other by any means necessary.

Now ah understand, why this old poster from Nigeria, whom I kinda dated, begged me to stay away from Africans.

#2 Sep 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Expat
Active

Re: AH REALLY THINK AFRICANS-CARIBBEAN ARE VERY SUPERIOR TO OTHERS.

Yet one of the sweetest guys I knew (who was a very very very senior manager)  In my last place of employment, which was a multinational American based Insurance Company, was a Nigerian.

http://reports.swissre.com/2016/financi … hoba.html#

Last edited by Expat (Sep 15, 2017 3:34 pm)

#3 Sep 15, 2017 3:42 pm

New Historian
Active

Having lived in Africa for years and visited almost every one of the English-speaking countries, I can see what you say: they DO have a tendency to be "superior". Superior about what, I don't quite know!

#4 Sep 16, 2017 1:34 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Knowing, we are loosing our soul and morals, but I just think, we care more and our standards are much higher.  We are all blacks, but we live in three different worlds.

African-Americans are in a different world, and so are the so-called those that are born in Africa.  I honestly think the worst set of folks I have dealt with in all my life, are Africans that have migrated to America. I was warned on the Old forum about hiring Africans, but me hard head did not take warning.

Now I am speaking about these three different blacks, doh know about any others.

These blacks are not our family.  Family do not try to  destroy each other by any means necessary.

Now ah understand, why this old poster from Nigeria, whom I kinda dated, begged me to stay away from Africans.

I don't see the bloody point of this post!!

#5 Sep 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Slice like you meet the black on black, people are the same good and bad not  so good and not so bad  dont let the bad  ones get you where they  want you slice.  Like They set you up  with that
S

#6 Sep 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

My auntie is married to one he always encourages her to keep in touch with carribbean friends and family. He frightens her about voodoo though not a nice man at all. How on earth that happened.    lol

#7 Sep 20, 2017 4:36 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

You have some points but  I came across  obviously  blacks who was not  born on the African continent  who are just as you described or worst and I came to the same conclusion as you did,  if I see  some of THESE so called non Africans  first,  I will cross over on the other side of the road. It's not really an African problem you described it's a set of people who are OBVIOUSLY!  BORN  that way to destroy others and even try their hardest to betray  your hard work its their on Destiny.   They are anybody even people you are blogging with. Some was taught not to befriend people who can't do nothing for them, others  ask others not to speak to you, others  spoil your hard work if they can these sort   was born.  So don't tell me it's an African thing It's a Destiny thing for the ones involved  no amount of your writing will change them. Although you got some  valid points.  It's a JEALOUSY THING AND A FEAR  THING INSTEAD OF WISHING ONE WELL OR EVEN GIVING A HELPING HAND THESE TYPES WILL KICK YOU IF THEY FEEL YOU ARE DOWN THEN CALL ALL THE RACES TO KICK  YOU TOO IT'S  THEIR THING NOT JUST THE AFRICAN MAN OR WOMAN THING. THIS  IS WHO THEY ARE . SO Trust NOBODY . Some  will pull you down and some will try to stop you.  When God say yes nobody can say no let them try it and they will see his other side

Board footer