You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 15, 2017 7:31 am

New Historian
Active

Provocative thoughtful song and video from J-Zee

"Still [racist word]!"

Brilliant!

#2 Sep 15, 2017 7:56 am

Slice
Active

Re: Provocative thoughtful song and video from J-Zee

Still [racist word].  In a group setting  a white guy called me [racist word] just yesterday.  The other white folks looked at him and almost ran for their lives.

#3 Sep 15, 2017 8:03 am

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

Still [racist word].  In a group setting  a white guy called me [racist word] just yesterday.  The other white folks looked at him and almost ran for their lives.

LOL, and what did you do or say?

#4 Sep 15, 2017 8:12 am

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

"Still [racist word]!"

Brilliant!

Jay-Z  Got that right .

#5 Sep 15, 2017 8:42 am

Slice
Active

Not sure if you know how a Red Neck looks.  That is exactly how this guy looks.  He is a total Red Neck.  I understand why the folks around him got fraid.  I smiled pretend that it did not happen, and when the conversation was over, I pulled him to side and asked why? He realize he made ah huge mistake and started apologizing. 

Now me and this guy are kinda friends.  I call him White boy and he calls me Blackman. We terrorize each other daily.  I think he got ah bit too comfortable with me and did not think before he opened his mouth.

Is he ah racist? ah really doh think so, but he really looks like one. (if there is such ah ting)

Earlier in the year I told him about the problems I was having with deer destroying my garden and would you know it at 4am one day, he came and shot a couple, with his Bow and arrow.

He is KEWL, but he used the wrong words.

#6 Sep 15, 2017 12:05 pm

New Historian
Active

I really don't have any problems with the so-called N-word (a stupid euphemism, almost as dumb as "African-American"). Black people diffused the bomb by making it our own. Chelsea footballer John Terry got in trouble for calling an opposing (black) player a "black c*nt!), in the heat of the match. It's not the swearword that got him in trouble, it's the adjective that preceded it!

Nowadays everyone is too damn PC!

#7 Sep 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Slice
Active

"Nowadays everyone is too damn PC!"  My thought and thinking exactly.  Sometime ago a popular Radio personality repeated something someone said and the word [racist word] was in what she was repeating.  She got fired, even doh she was married to ah Blackman.

Then there was Bill Maher.  He said I am ah House [racist word], and got SHEET for that and almost got fired.

We too damn sensitive.

#8 Sep 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

I really don't have any problems with the so-called N-word (a stupid euphemism, almost as dumb as "African-American"). Black people diffused the bomb by making it our own. Chelsea footballer John Terry got in trouble for calling an opposing (black) player a "black c*nt!), in the heat of the match. It's not the swearword that got him in trouble, it's the adjective that preceded it!

Nowadays everyone is too damn PC!

"I really don't have any problems with the so-called N-word (a stupid euphemism, almost as dumb as "African-American"). "

Hist ah almost this.  But I agree with you totally.  Kinda crazy, but ah now know Grenadian's doh care too much for them.

#9 Sep 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Slice
Active

Webbie, I cant use the word Nig$%r on here?  GEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE AH FRIGGING BREAK.  There you go, exactly what Hist is saying.

#10 Sep 15, 2017 2:03 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

Webbie, I cant use the word Nig$%r on here?  GEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE AH FRIGGING BREAK.  There you go, exactly what Hist is saying.

You can say [f word] but you can't say a [racist word]. I wonder if you can say "niggardly" LOL?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controver … ggardly%22

Board footer