You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Sep 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Slice
Active

Re: I Hope The Atheists are Prepared -- meet your maker - Doomsday !

Hey ah doh drink and  I not ah lover of  food.  What else is there for me to love? Ah man must love something.

My dad had about 40 kids. My grandfather he was old but still chasing women.  He had about 25 kids.  My father-in-law, well lord he had two families in Trinidad.  All had four kids.

Growing up in Grenada, only dotish men stayed faithful to their wives.

#12 Sep 20, 2017 2:33 pm

New Historian
Active

There's three times of sex: so-so sex, good sex and outstanding, sweating, knee-trembling unbelievable gutteral animal noises sex! It's the last kind that's the rare variety lol.

#13 Sep 20, 2017 11:54 pm

houston
Active

Tall attention can be stirred up easily.
We tend to forget the consequences.

#14 Sep 21, 2017 7:09 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

There's three times of sex: so-so sex, good sex and outstanding, sweating, knee-trembling unbelievable gutteral animal noises sex! It's the last kind that's the rare variety lol.

Agreed.  The best sex, is when and if you find a stripper or a sexy Call woman to fall in love with you.  You left that kinda sex, it is called FRIGGING MIND BLOWING SEX.  It takes every ounce of your being to not fall in love with that woman.

M ent care wha me PADNAH RD say, Sex with ah sexy woman who knows what she is doing is not equal to any other  kind of pleasure in this world.

If ah live to see ah 80 and older and ah alone ah paying to have sex.

Ah remember this old Jewish guy who was me neighbor, once ah month, he son use to pay for him to be with ah woman.

#15 Sep 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Agreed.  The best sex, is when and if you find a stripper or a sexy Call woman to fall in love with you.  You left that kinda sex, it is called FRIGGING MIND BLOWING SEX.  It takes every ounce of your being to not fall in love with that woman.

M ent care wha me PADNAH RD say, Sex with ah sexy woman who knows what she is doing is not equal to any other  kind of pleasure in this world.

Ah remember this old Jewish guy who was me neighbor, once ah month, he son use to pay for him to be with ah woman.

I just don't get it, sure with a new lady it is about the challenge of will you will she, and it's a kinda learning curve, but when it seems most of the women say the same things, like " All is yours" etc, and give or take a wind and a grind the same sloshy outcome, there must come a time when there is NOTHING new, and lets face it all you are really feeling is the nerve ends in the end of YOUR cock, so for christ sake apart from being taught womanising is a sensible thing to do by your elders, I do not see any point in the complications of running women.

For the life of me I don't understand why a race of people who seem to think they are the best little breeders in the World need Bobwanday, and all those little packets in the chemists to get or keep an erection. If you all were so good at it you wouldn't need jack sheite.

I have shagged my way round many of the nations of the World, and only once did I try a desensitizer and what a mistake that was.  Miss lady had a wonderful time, but for all the benefit I got I might as well not have been there. I have never needed supplements to make the old man work, and I know a good number of women who had sweaty brows and a contented look on their face when we done.

#16 Sep 22, 2017 8:59 pm

houston
Active

Plain and simple, sex is a wonderful thing with the one you love.
To be intimate with any other would not seem right at all.

#17 Sep 23, 2017 8:00 am

Slice
Active

Sex in some ways is like food. If you eat rice everyday, you get tired of the same thing.  God, then you eat some Fig and Salt Fish and LORD! you scream out this is  SHEET IS REAL GOOD.

#18 Sep 23, 2017 8:07 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:
New Historian wrote:

I just don't get it, sure with a new lady it is about the challenge of will you will she, and it's a kinda learning curve, but when it seems most of the women say the same things, like " All is yours" etc, and give or take a wind and a grind the same sloshy outcome, there must come a time when there is NOTHING new, and lets face it all you are really feeling is the nerve ends in the end of YOUR cock, so for christ sake apart from being taught womanising is a sensible thing to do by your elders, I do not see any point in the complications of running women.

For the life of me I don't understand why a race of people who seem to think they are the best little breeders in the World need Bobwanday, and all those little packets in the chemists to get or keep an erection. If you all were so good at it you wouldn't need jack sheite.

I have shagged my way round many of the nations of the World, and only once did I try a desensitizer and what a mistake that was.  Miss lady had a wonderful time, but for all the benefit I got I might as well not have been there. I have never needed supplements to make the old man work, and I know a good number of women who had sweaty brows and a contented look on their face when we done.

So me PADNAH in Trinidad, he is what ah call ah Man Whore.  Lord allyu thought ah  bad, he is ten times worst than me. He must use the blue pill for he wife, but anytime he get something new no pills are needed.

I thought I was good when ah left Grenada, then ah met this Jamaican woman. I was the student and she the teacher. She being older than me, she realize if this relationship will continue she must teach.

#19 Sep 23, 2017 6:33 pm

houston
Active

Slice, did you marry only for the sake of breeding?
You say that it is okay for you to mess around but not your wife, why is that?
Is it fair that you can have your way with other women, then sleep with your wife? What type of thinking is that?
Could you be putting her at risk for STD's ?

I read recently that the older crowd are not big on protection and therefore are among the highest in the spread of STD's.
The youth think of having sex as no different than shaking hands, but they do seem to get the importance of protection.

#20 Sep 24, 2017 1:12 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Almost midnight and the world eh end yet..

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer