You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 21, 2017 8:29 am

Dancer
Active

Some Things Need To Be Replied To ..... LIKE..

>> Only Dotish men stay faithful to their wives <<<

As a 'man'  aren't you ashamed , uttering such garbage .  What an insult to men ...... and women.
How low can you go ?
I deliberately left out the first part of the sentence , slanderous , I hope. lol.

#2 Sep 21, 2017 9:37 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Some Things Need To Be Replied To ..... LIKE..

Yeah, I gotta say, that ain't the way we roll here.  Men cheat everywhere including around here but, when they do, they are ashamed and keep it secret.  A man known to be a cheater will be snubbed in the circles in which I socialize.  Cheating is cheating and it is generally agreed that a man who will cheat his wife will cheat his friends too. 

His serial adultery is one of the reasons I do not respect Trump.

Now don't get all defensive.  I am not judging other cultures.  I am just explaining the culture in which I live. 

I have never cheated on my wife and would get no pleasure from doing it.  It would be an act of disloyalty that would make me feel such shame and self-loathing that it would overshadow any pleasure from sex.  I couldn't do it.

Maybe if I came from a culture where that sort of thing was the norm I would feel differently.  I don't, however, and that means I am not the cheating type.

#3 Sep 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

>> Only Dotish men stay faithful to their wives <<<

As a 'man'  aren't you ashamed , uttering such garbage .  What an insult to men ...... and women.
How low can you go ?
I deliberately left out the first part of the sentence , slanderous , I hope. lol.

Look Dancer, I speak truth and if you from the Caribbean you know exactly what I am speaking about.  I ent saying cheating is right, but it is ah part of me culture.

I honestly do not know ah man in the area, I grew up, that did not cheat on his wife.  The truth is I thought there were men in me area, that did not cheat, but more than one person that grew up in me area, set the record straight and say that is pure BULLSHEET, they cheated and then they say, that child belongs to that person, you thought did not cheat.

There ent no shame in me game.  It is simple, if you look good and I want you and you want me I will cheat.  It is that simple.

I do not have the will power to turn down ah sexy woman.

Last edited by Slice (Sep 21, 2017 12:30 pm)

#4 Sep 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Yeah, I gotta say, that ain't the way we roll here.  Men cheat everywhere including around here but, when they do, they are ashamed and keep it secret.  A man known to be a cheater will be snubbed in the circles in which I socialize.  Cheating is cheating and it is generally agreed that a man who will cheat his wife will cheat his friends too. 

His serial adultery is one of the reasons I do not respect Trump.

Now don't get all defensive.  I am not judging other cultures.  I am just explaining the culture in which I live. 

I have never cheated on my wife and would get no pleasure from doing it.  It would be an act of disloyalty that would make me feel such shame and self-loathing that it would overshadow any pleasure from sex.  I couldn't do it.

Maybe if I came from a culture where that sort of thing was the norm I would feel differently.  I don't, however, and that means I am not the cheating type.

In your soul you are a very special person, and ah mean that whole heartily.  On here you portray ah different image, but as one get to know you, you are a real gentleman.

Look RD me boss is 35 years old and he married and he white.  The last time we went out to lunch, our waiter was extremely sexy.  He just could not keep his eyes off her.  One week after lunch, he met the waiter and still sees her today, more than ah year later.  Stupid men cheat and get caught.

This is kinda real funny, even me father-in-law gave me points on cheating and also me Brother-in-law.

As Shaggy said, never ever admit to cheating.  even if you get caught, still say it was not me.

Here is where the Double standard comes in, In my culture it is fine for the man to do it, but not the woman.  That Woman cheater would be considered ah whore.

#5 Sep 21, 2017 3:24 pm

New Historian
Active

"I do not have the will power to turn down ah sexy woman."

"Here is where the Double standard comes in, In my culture it is fine for the man to do it, but not the woman.  That Woman cheater would be considered ah whore."

Top marks for honesty Slice! I must say I'm no angel either (far from lol!), but to be brutally honest, a lot of men cheat because their wives give up the will to look good. After the kids they become focused inwardly and forget about keeping their shape. Women age quicker than men; period. A fifty year old man can still be attractive to a young woman; rarely the reverse is true.

Okay, you can start the attacks now ladies!

#6 Sep 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

It's true, NH.  Men age like wine.  Women age like milk.

#7 Sep 21, 2017 10:34 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Touche!

#8 Sep 22, 2017 7:44 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

"I do not have the will power to turn down ah sexy woman."

"Here is where the Double standard comes in, In my culture it is fine for the man to do it, but not the woman.  That Woman cheater would be considered ah whore."

Top marks for honesty Slice! I must say I'm no angel either (far from lol!), but to be brutally honest, a lot of men cheat because their wives give up the will to look good. After the kids they become focused inwardly and forget about keeping their shape. Women age quicker than men; period. A fifty year old man can still be attractive to a young woman; rarely the reverse is true.

Okay, you can start the attacks now ladies!

Now you know one of the reasons you and I see eye to eye on most post.  Just maybe you are brutality honest as Slice.

You are on your own now, once the attacks start coming.

Last edited by Slice (Sep 22, 2017 7:46 am)

#9 Sep 22, 2017 7:47 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Ah go stand back and watch you and NH take allyu blows.

#10 Sep 22, 2017 11:54 am

Garden of Eaten
Active

Slice and his supporters on the issue being discussed, here is the question for review: How would you feel if your spouse do that to you?

Board footer