You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Sep 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Some Things Need To Be Replied To ..... LIKE..

Our spouse is not in this discussion.  This was purely Man talk. You WANNA add to the topic at hand?

#12 Sep 22, 2017 5:43 pm

New Historian
Active

Garden of Eaten wrote:

Slice and his supporters on the issue being discussed, here is the question for review: How would you feel if your spouse do that to you?

What's good for the goose - will kill the gander!

#13 Sep 24, 2017 9:21 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

It's true, NH.  Men age like wine.  Women age like milk.

Nah, Men who have age are perceived by young bimbo's to have fiscal fortitude, so just like men in powerful positions.... Kennedy, Clinton, Trump to name but a few... wink  they have easy access to the short and curlies.

#14 Sep 24, 2017 9:27 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I agree that, for the most part, the only bulge-in-the-pants that old men have that young women are interested in is their billfolds.

#15 Sep 24, 2017 9:28 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Our spouse is not in this discussion.  This was purely Man talk. You WANNA add to the topic at hand?

Do so doh like so

#16 Sep 24, 2017 9:32 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I agree that, for the most part, the only bulge-in-the-pants that old men have that young women are interested in is their billfolds.

Frankly I don't know how they do it.... In my minds eye..... lets leave the mirror out of it..... I am a young virile ripped God who could pull a thousand tasty young things with ease. But although not as decrepit and wrinkly as some, I can't see any young thing wanting to keep me off the mattress. I think some of them... like Mrs Trump must have very strong stomachs. Mind you, I find Mrs T looks like a hard faced B. I might mark her up for a one night stand, but I wouldn't be aroused by those hard cheek bones and slitty eyes.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 24, 2017 9:36 am)

#17 Sep 24, 2017 9:51 am

Real Distwalker
Active

In 2005, the newlywed Melania Trump addressed a business class at New York University. A student asked the supermodel if she would still be with Donald Trump if he was not rich.

“If I weren’t beautiful, do you think he’d be with me?” she quipped.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mel … 17ae4cbfa2

#18 Sep 24, 2017 10:07 am

New Historian
Active

She ain't all that, Slav chic don't do it for me. Give me a baby with BACK - like Michelle O!!

#19 Sep 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Don't be judging Slavic girls by her!

#20 Sep 24, 2017 7:37 pm

houston
Active

http://www.lfpress.com/2017/09/23/princ … s-kick-off

Meghan Markle is absolutely gorgeous, Harry has made a good choice.
Interesting to read that Markle's mom is a decendant of slaves from the south. Imagine the Queens wonder when a decendant of slavery is brought into the royal family.

Board footer