You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 25, 2017 6:32 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice of Slice on his faithfulness You make Grenada man shame lol

Well is Slice again keeping it real. If slice think  that maybe he never found what he  was looking  for in a woman . If this is the case he should be a single man  his marriage seems to be a marriage of  convenience  if this is what he is saying.  Either sombody set him up with their daughter for one reason or the other, because how he can say something's like that?  or he maybe getting  dotish early to give us such a daily show every time so.

Nobody is perfect but Slice have one episode after the next this is to regular  something not right. Dancer maybe slice need his mother and father to put him sit down and talk with him.  But then again he might just be a "chip of the ole block" he talking all his business what's about others.

He is different because some talkshoppers  try to chat and lie about others but hide their own dirty business that is out there.  Maybe we should commend him for being honest about himself some others just like him or worst will pretend . There are more slice out there . But people like him must speak for himself  and stop assuming everyone is like them.

Slice You should divorce  maybe you pick up that  woman because she help you when you were down and out.  Or sombody threaten to kill you if you don't marry their daughter who needed a married.

I hope your wife have the guts to dump you .
I wish her strength.

#2 Sep 25, 2017 8:23 am

Slice
Active

Re: Slice of Slice on his faithfulness You make Grenada man shame lol

Lord Mary, that is ah bunch to digest.  You kinda admit I ent no hypocrite and that is very important to me.  So you admitting I am honest kinda soften your blows.

I am very hesitant to bring me wife on this forum, because allyu doh have no boundaries.  I am very protective of me wife, so ah have to watch what I say.

Now, if I have to marry ah million times over, ah marrying her every time.  She is very special.

Here is how she is very special,
I can't buy cloth not even under wears, she buys me every damn thing.
She packs my lunch daily for work.
She makes sure I am very happy and also her home
The world know I am ah SALLUPP, so she also dresses me for work, and when we are going out on special occasions.
Not many women who makes the kind of money she makes, takes care of her husband the way she does.
Here is scary thing she is West Indian over and over, and do not limit my movement.  She kinda knows that Caribbean men can be very wayward and she is KEWL with theat.

We have counted about 10 of our Caribbean and American friends who got married around the same time we did, none are still married.  All broken families.

Mary I am deeply in love with me wife, having said that, I am ah Caribbean man, and as you know, maybe you don't , with moderation, I will do what we Caribbean do.  We do not turn down ah good piece ah pu%$Y.  Watch the word Mary ah say ah Good one.

#3 Sep 25, 2017 8:34 am

Expat
Active

>>Mary I am deeply in love with me wife<<

So much better if you had put that at the top of the list, rather than as an after thought.

Considering the kind of stuff you write if it was me I would be hesitant letting my wife know how to switch on the computer, never mind letting her see what is on talkshop. Just as a safety measure.

#4 Sep 25, 2017 8:54 am

New Historian
Active

Nah he tells his wife that on Talkshop he goes by the name of RD!!

#5 Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

>>Mary I am deeply in love with me wife<<

So much better if you had put that at the top of the list, rather than as an after thought.

Considering the kind of stuff you write if it was me I would be hesitant letting my wife know how to switch on the computer, never mind letting her see what is on talkshop. Just as a safety measure.

She is woman and want to find all she can, but ah tink she stays outa the shop.  Ah tink, with women you never know.

#6 Sep 25, 2017 9:12 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Nah he tells his wife that on Talkshop he goes by the name of RD!!

No many folks know me real name.  If you go to Windsor Forest and ask someone for AG, not ah soul know who is that.  Ask for Slice and everyone knows that name.

Slice can't hide.

Kinda funny, she knows about Expat, RD and GMW.

#7 Sep 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord Mary, that is ah bunch to digest.  You kinda admit I ent no hypocrite and that is very important to me.  So you admitting I am honest kinda soften your blows.

I am very hesitant to bring me wife on this forum, because allyu doh have no boundaries.  I am very protective of me wife, so ah have to watch what I say.

Now, if I have to marry ah million times over, ah marrying her every time.  She is very special.

Here is how she is very special,
I can't buy cloth not even under wears, she buys me every damn thing.
She packs my lunch daily for work.
She makes sure I am very happy and also her home
The world know I am ah SALLUPP, so she also dresses me for work, and when we are going out on special occasions.
Not many women who makes the kind of money she makes, takes care of her husband the way she does.
Here is scary thing she is West Indian over and over, and do not limit my movement.  She kinda knows that Caribbean men can be very wayward and she is KEWL with theat.

We have counted about 10 of our Caribbean and American friends who got married around the same time we did, none are still married.  All broken families.

Mary I am deeply in love with me wife, having said that, I am ah Caribbean man, and as you know, maybe you don't , with moderation, I will do what we Caribbean do.  We do not turn down ah good piece ah pu%$Y.  Watch the word Mary ah say ah Good one.

boy if that  woman leave you you go bawl like a cow in distress stop looking at other women if nothing is wrong behind closed doors. Stop chatting the woman private business . There are people here with boundaries while some do not have any. I try to practice what I preach even when pushed to do the alternative. Somehow I believe your wife is a good person although I don't  believe all that I hear.  But something  dont sound true .  Is there much more to your story? Because nobody knows what is going on . Does both of you do what all you want?  You say she cool. When you get a younger and prettier woman than her that is no match for her  because of that she will get jealous.  There seem to be no love in this marriage.  And you know it. Here is the number to a divorce lawyer if you want it let me know.

#8 Sep 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice I do not think  You  know the meaning of love if it slap you in the face.  But I don't live in your house and I am not in your pocket. I am dont live my life following  you about  So I have to take what  you tell me. But  if anything you are lying to yourself and God not to me.  I aint studying you mate. I does mind my own  business  . Lol

Board footer