You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Sep 30, 2017 12:31 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I lost 2 great heroes this month... Hugh Hefner and Bobby Heenan...

As September come to a close tears came to my eyes...I lost 2 great heroes this month.. Bobby Heenan who made wrestling what it is today... But most of all I lost one person that I deeply admired and that was Hugh Hefner..

There will never ever be another Hugh Hefner.. Because of Hugh Hefner back in the late 50's after he published Playboy magazine he was like a magnet to women.   Hugh Hefner cause the divorce rate to go skyhigh and because of that Lawyers loved him..For the lawyers business was booming because of Hugh Hefner...  Women were leaving their husbands to be on the side of Hugh Hefner...Not only that but  I was watching a documetary about Hugh Hefner and in the 60's women use to throw their panties at Hugh Hefner.  Hugh Hefner had about 20 thousands panties in his panty collection or his treasure chest..

The man was in his late 80's and he was still able to please a 20 year old woman...Some men in their 30's can't please their girlfriend in bed... But Hugh Hefner had no problems pleasing women as old he was..

After hearing about the death of Hugh Hefner I probably use about 10 boxes of tissues to wipe my eyes.  Not only that but a few of my co-workers were also sadden after hearing about the death of Hugh Hefner...

Although he is gone there will always be a special place in my heart for Hugh Hefner until I kick the bucket... Hugh Hefner enjoy life to the fullest.... Rest in peace my brother you gone but not forgotten... I miss you already....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Sep 30, 2017 8:41 pm

gripe
Active

Re: I lost 2 great heroes this month... Hugh Hefner and Bobby Heenan...

MRP, you don't mix or mince your words. You also have some interesting "heroes" on your side. Since #45 is on your list, we should not be surprised that the main subject of your post is also on your list. After all, MRP, you do speak your mind, holding back nothing.

#3 Oct 01, 2017 8:58 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: I lost 2 great heroes this month... Hugh Hefner and Bobby Heenan...

gripe wrote:

MRP, you don't mix or mince your words. You also have some interesting "heroes" on your side. Since #45 is on your list, we should not be surprised that the main subject of your post is also on your list. After all, MRP, you do speak your mind, holding back nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You correct Gripe... I love everyone regradless of their color, race or creed... I always had lots of respect for Hugh Hefner.... Calypso and I never see eye  to eye in regrads to the respect I had for Hugh Hefner.... As I said before he was my hero I looked up to him...

Ah mean how many men can have 7 beautiful blonde bombshell women as their girl friend in their late 70's to mid 80's and satsify everyone of them sexually.   When Hugh Hefner couldn't satisfy those women sexually he use to pay men to do the job for him... So in other words everyone that was Hugh Hefner's girlfriends was well taken care of sexually and financially..

After hearing about the death of Hugh Hefner it was like I lost one of my family member... I cry all day long and a few of my co-workers was also crying... One of my co-worker was so upset he went home early...

I have one woman and I am a middle aged man and sometimes I have problems satisfying the only woman I have... But Hugh Hefner had 7 women in bed with him at the same time and every morning each and every woman that was in bed with Hugh Hefner woke up with a smile on their face...

Now Calypso and Gripe tell me why this man could not be my hero.   To avoid my sadness after hearing about Hugh Hefner's death I watch lots of his videos... By watching his videos and those lovely blonde women he had as his wife and girlfriend put smile on my face...

Again let me remind you talkshoppers.... There will never, ever , ever, ever be another Hugh Hefner....I am sure Calypso agree with me 110%....

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer