You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#71 Oct 02, 2017 9:52 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: So RD still no need for control of WMDs in America?

Why? You shouldn't be allowed to. Insane. Yes you're perfectly sane but a "not-small" percentage of people aren't, and if they also can get 24 legal guns, well what do you expect?

A mass shooting happens every single day in America.

You can buy legal kits that convert semi-automatics into fully automatic. Or you can just buy all the hardware you want at gun shows, totally lawless.

Last edited by New Historian (Oct 02, 2017 9:57 pm)

#72 Oct 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Okay, it goes like this...  I got a .22 and a .410 as presents as a kid to hunt pheasant and rabbits.  My dad gave me his .30-.30 and a .22 pistol when I was about 20.  I bought a .12 gauge and then many years later bought a better one.  I bought an AR-15 in 1986.  I found a good deal on a .44 special and a .308 when I was in the Army.  I got a small 9mm for concealed carry.  I married about four rifles and shotguns my wife inherited from her father.   I eventually wanted and bought a Glock .40.  When my grandmother died I inherited a few shotguns and small caliber rifles.  I always wanted an M1A so I bought one in about 1999.

That doesn't add up to 25 but that is how I ended up with so many guns.  Of that total, I probably have only fired maybe five in the last ten or fifteen years.

#73 Oct 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Eventually I will pass them on to my sons.

#74 Oct 02, 2017 10:38 pm

New Historian
Active

And you never thought of ... selling one?

#75 Oct 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

No, I guess not.  I just kept them all.

#76 Oct 03, 2017 8:18 am

Slice
Active

After Sandy Hook, nothing was done.  Ah bunch ah blow hard and everything went back to normal.  even Senator Mansion from West Virginia ah Conservative Democrat, spoke out against it.  But he was quickly put back in his place by the NRA.  There are even some democrats that are in the NRA pocket.

Not ah ting will be done about Gun Control, in our life time.

Board footer