You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Neocell
Active

Video of th FLOW (LIME) Sponsored children's playground

#2 Oct 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Video of th FLOW (LIME) Sponsored children's playground

So they even sand mine the playground?

It would not have passed health and safety codes even if those items were there. Nowadays they use some kind of korck composite to prevent injury from falling. Roundabouts are banned due to injuries of children, and the climbing frame is a disaster waiting to happen with concrete just waiting to fracture a skull.

The idea was good but the implementation was poor. As they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

#3 Oct 03, 2017 8:25 am

Slice
Active

Re: Video of th FLOW (LIME) Sponsored children's playground

Lord ah do believe that FLOW is the worst company in the entire world. You have ah problem with flow, you call and they act like you doing them ah favor.  How the FRIG you go bill me for your mistakes?  You send me your bill monthly and I pay it, but four months later, you discovered it was your mistake and I have to pay.  Total madness.

I met the GM of Flow while in Grenada, he seems to be sweet guy, but ah have to wonder how long this company will last.

Last edited by Slice (Oct 03, 2017 8:26 am)

Board footer