You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Oct 05, 2017 1:24 pm

houston
Active

Re: Nigga-toes!!!

Is the Nutmeg still there?
Used to have the flying fish and this drink made from sea moss, delicious!

#22 Oct 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice wrote:

So I and most poster have ah choices.  lets compare you Dancer and NH, I think the easiest way to do this, is take ah look at both posters.  Here is the difference I see in both of you.  You Dancer is ah WANNA BE.  Most of your post are about Hollywood folks.  Who the hell care if Megan Kelly sleeps with ah donkey?  Not me.  I happen to like and care about NH travels. I like his real life experiences.  I love his story about the journey to Trinidad, in that boat.  His stories are real and about everyday people.

To hell with the Fat Cats in Hollywood.

Just to me, you stories are very boring.

Say what you want about Kaiso, she is ah lively poster. Her post is also  mostly about who she is, not some Hollywood star.

Dancer, this is just Slice talking, you might have some fans on here, just not Slice.

Have you ever thought that you might have  been  a part of the 'Revo' failure ? I serious .

....  So  tell us something , How did you join up , why did you join up , lots of girls , knocking around  with the big boys , a foot soldier ...... so give us your take .  ......    ...... take your time ,  lol.

#23 Oct 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Slice
Active

houston wrote:

Is the Nutmeg still there?
Used to have the flying fish and this drink made from sea moss, delicious!

Lord houston, you need ah trip to the Spiceland.  It seems it has been over twenty years since you last visit, you will have culture shock.

Yes the Nutmeg is still dey.  They serve ah sweet roti.

Lord again houston, that drink that was made from sea moss is called Sea Moss.  Ah use to love me some Sea Moss, they say it was good for the back.  Ah hope you know what Good for the back means.

Last edited by Slice (Oct 05, 2017 4:35 pm)

#24 Oct 05, 2017 4:28 pm

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:
Slice wrote:

So I and most poster have ah choices.  lets compare you Dancer and NH, I think the easiest way to do this, is take ah look at both posters.  Here is the difference I see in both of you.  You Dancer is ah WANNA BE.  Most of your post are about Hollywood folks.  Who the hell care if Megan Kelly sleeps with ah donkey?  Not me.  I happen to like and care about NH travels. I like his real life experiences.  I love his story about the journey to Trinidad, in that boat.  His stories are real and about everyday people.

Say what you want about Kaiso, she is ah lively poster. Her post is also  mostly about who she is, not some Hollywood star.

Dancer, this is just Slice talking, you might have some fans on here, just not Slice.

Have you ever thought that you might have  been  a part of the 'Revo' failure ? I serious .

....  So  tell us something , How did you join up , why did you join up , lots of girls , knocking around  with the big boys , a foot soldier ...... so give us your take .  ......    ...... take your time ,  lol.

I was  in America when the Revo collapse. I was ah guppie swimming with the wales.  Ah know you are Hollywood expert, but ah not sure if you know what ah guppie is.

#25 Oct 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Slice
Active

Slice wrote:
Dancer wrote:
Slice wrote:

Me dear Dancer, I was  in America when the Revo collapse. I was ah guppie swimming with the wales.  Ah know you are a Hollywood expert, but ah not sure if you know what ah guppie is.

#26 Oct 05, 2017 4:29 pm

New Historian
Active

I went home last month and was impressed at the level of economic activity - the place is bustling! New buildings, restaurants, businesses, even a bowling alley!

Thank God for SGU, biggest contributor to the economy.

#27 Oct 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Slice
Active

Here is the biggest surprise, it it kinda small, but it is the American Super Market. Eighty percent of their goods comes from America.  Well 80 might be stretching it.

It was just nice to walk in a super market in Grenada, and buy the stuff I buy in America.

#28 Oct 05, 2017 4:43 pm

New Historian
Active

80 percent probably an understatement, those students lap up all that junk food at ridiculous prices. You buy all that crap Slice? Lawd man go down the veg market and fish market and get some fresh local foods lol!

#29 Oct 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Slice
Active

Slice wrote:

Here is the biggest surprise, it it kinda small, but it is the American Super Market. Eighty percent of their goods comes from America.  Well 80 might be stretching it.

It was just nice to walk in a super market in Grenada, and buy the stuff I buy in America.

Maybe it is SGU, but ah doh care, it is ah very different place.  Try visiting when the students are on Spring break. Me head keep moving from side to side and even backwards, trying to watch them half naked women.

That place called Umbrellas on Grand Anse beach does be hopping.

#30 Oct 05, 2017 5:09 pm

New Historian
Active

Students are a pain in the ass but a pain in the ass we need lol!

Board footer