You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 04, 2017 4:11 pm

gripe
Active

Congressman Asked Mistress to Abort, Votes Against Abortion

Here is the link that discusses Congressman Murphy's hypocrisy:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59d4 … 8923e6b3e7

Last edited by gripe (Oct 04, 2017 4:12 pm)

#2 Oct 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Congressman Asked Mistress to Abort, Votes Against Abortion

Yeah, that's more messed up than a football bat.

#3 Oct 04, 2017 5:04 pm

gripe
Active

RD, a "football bat"? Now you will give Cong. Murphy the license to create his own sport to make that "football bat" worthwhile. But, I would not put it past Cong. Murphy to create one set of rules to use his creative sports equipment, while telling others that those rules do not apply to them. Or, vice versa? You see: Congressman Murphy has me confused!

#4 Oct 05, 2017 6:51 am

Dancer
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Yeah, that's more messed up than a football bat.

... Don't be flippant
These  Gloria Steinem 2015 words addresses your stance on guns and women rights..

>>> I want any young man  who buys a gun to be treated like a young woman who seeks an abortion.
Think about it .
A mandatory 48 hours waiting period, permission from a parent or judge , a written note  from a doctor proving that he understands what he is about to do.
Time spent watching video on individual and mass murders.
Traveling hundred of miles at his own expense , to the nearest gun shop.
Walking through protestors , holding photos of love ones killed by guns , protestors calling him a murderer.
>>>
After all it makes more sense to do this for young men seeking guns than for  young women seeking an abortion.
No young woman needing reproductive freedom has ever murdered a room full of strangers.  <<<<

Board footer