You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Malenia Trump would go down as the best First Lady...

I am really impress by the way Malenia Trump carrying herself... That poor girl came from a poor family. Growing up as a kid she didn't even know where her next plate of food was coming from.. .Now she is the best looking first lady in the whitehouse.. One thing I admire about Malenia Trump is the way she shield her son Baron Trump from the Media... Poor Baron Trump the media was and still hard on him... They call Baron Trump a Retard, an Invalid and all the nasty names in the book.. When that dirty piece of Garbage Kathy Giffin was displaying a severed head of Donald Trump...Poor Baron Trump was crying and screaming thinking it was his father's head she was holding...Thank God I don't have to watch that piece of Garbage Kathy Griffin anymore on New Years Eve...Malenia Trump enjoying herself... She dress in the latest fashion and she carry herself well as a first lady...Plus she using the media to promote herself... Malenia Trump will go down in history as one of the best looking first lady.....
malenia.jpg

#2 Oct 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Malenia Trump would go down as the best First Lady...

Here is a fun fact.  When Donald Trump married Ivana in 1977, Melenia was just seven years old.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Oct 09, 2017 4:38 pm)

#3 Oct 09, 2017 4:56 pm

New Historian
Active

Melania is a bimbo plain and simple. But hey but even a glorified call girl can now become FLOTUS such is the new Trumpian reality show we now live in. She's a bit like:

"Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl but she doesn't have a lot to say"

#4 Oct 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Somewhere in Croatia or Serbia Donald Trump's fourth wife is having her first period.

#5 Oct 09, 2017 5:51 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Somewhere in Croatia or Serbia Donald Trump's fourth wife is having her first period.

Boom!!

#6 Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I am really impress by the way Malenia Trump carrying herself... That poor girl came from a poor family. Growing up as a kid she didn't even know where her next plate of food was coming from.. .Now she is the best looking first lady in the whitehouse.. One thing I admire about Malenia Trump is the way she shield her son Baron Trump from the Media... Poor Baron Trump the media was and still hard on him... They call Baron Trump a Retard, an Invalid and all the nasty names in the book.. When that dirty piece of Garbage Kathy Giffin was displaying a severed head of Donald Trump...Poor Baron Trump was crying and screaming thinking it was his father's head she was holding...Thank God I don't have to watch that piece of Garbage Kathy Griffin anymore on New Years Eve...Malenia Trump enjoying herself... She dress in the latest fashion and she carry herself well as a first lady...Plus she using the media to promote herself... Malenia Trump will go down in history as one of the best looking first lady.....
https://s1.postimg.org/32fnojrijv/malenia.jpg

YOU HAVE NO CLASS. GUH WEY!!!!

#7 Oct 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Expat
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

https://s1.postimg.org/32fnojrijv/malenia.jpg

If you think that hard faced woman is so exquisitly attractive we will not have to worry about clashing over the same woman.

#8 Oct 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

Boom!!

Dated a Serbian lady once. Looked nuttn like Mrs T. fortunately.

#9 Oct 09, 2017 7:06 pm

New Historian
Active

She's a living advertisement for botox.

#10 Oct 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Serbian Lady: Stanija Dobrojević 

Stanija-2013.jpg

Board footer