You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Oct 09, 2017 9:20 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Malenia Trump would go down as the best First Lady...

There's Serbs, and there's Serbs. The place where I came across a lot of Serbs was, funny enough, Zimbabwe. A whole bunch of former Yugoslavians emigrated to Zim; a hard bunch. Even their kids would hug up those 500 year old animosities, massacres long gone but never forgotten, still to be settled.

#12 Oct 09, 2017 9:35 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Serbian Lady: Stanija Dobrojević 

http://www.stanijadobrojevic.com/wp-con … a-2013.jpg

Yabadaba du Barney.

Outstanding.

#13 Oct 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

There's Serbs, and there's Serbs. The place where I came across a lot of Serbs was, funny enough, Zimbabwe. A whole bunch of former Yugoslavians emigrated to Zim; a hard bunch. Even their kids would hug up those 500 year old animosities, massacres long gone but never forgotten, still to be settled.

I never quite got round to discussing territorial differences, ethnic cleansing etc.....:)

#14 Oct 09, 2017 10:30 pm

New Historian
Active

The inventors of the term ethnic cleansing. Not of the act, just its name.

#15 Oct 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

quote-the-balkans-arent-worth-the-life-of-a-single-pomeranian-grenadier-otto-von-bismarck-65-21-81.jpg

Clearly Otto never met Ms. Dobrojević.

#16 Oct 10, 2017 4:07 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/ … -21-81.jpg

Clearly Otto never met Ms. Dobrojević.

Top definition

pomeranian grenadier
(n.) a sexual act that becomes necessary when a) the girl is on top and b) she is not being energetic enough to fufill the frictionary needs of the male. the male takes bodily hold of her and actually works her up and down by his own muscular power
she was flopping around like a fish on dry land, so i had to execute the old pomeranian grenadier on her
by Chris Cliche July 12, 2004

She is worth it!! Ha, Ha Haaaaa!

Last edited by Calypso (Oct 10, 2017 4:07 am)

#17 Oct 10, 2017 8:31 am

Dancer
Active

It is so nice of you to showcase the joys of the teaching profession . " Pomeranian grenadier ' , so that is the official title . lol.

Made me think of Veronica . She liked  that . Lol. I think she move out west somewhere , ah Veronica.
..... I  refuse to say which big island she hailed from.
Lord, you know I lie not .

.... some women ,  just refuse to be so bold . Encourage , encourage , encourage. 
Lo. I gone.

#18 Oct 10, 2017 8:38 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Calypso wrote:

pomeranian grenadier
(n.) a sexual act that becomes necessary when a) the girl is on top and b) she is not being energetic enough to fufill the frictionary needs of the male. the male takes bodily hold of her and actually works her up and down by his own muscular power
she was flopping around like a fish on dry land, so i had to execute the old pomeranian grenadier on her
by Chris Cliche July 12, 2004

Interesting.  I am 100 percent certain, however, that Bismarck was referring literally to a grenadier from Pomerania. wink

#19 Oct 10, 2017 9:47 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Somewhere in Croatia or Serbia Donald Trump's fourth wife is having her first period.

RD, you is something else. That was real funny, you had me cracking up. But it is truth.

#20 Oct 10, 2017 9:53 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

Somewhere in Croatia or Serbia Donald Trump's fourth wife is having her first period.

Boom!!

Dated a Serbian lady once. Looked nuttn like Mrs T. fortunately.

I think she has a nice body, but her face is very scary.  Could you imagine looking at her after sex?  Certain parts of ah man's, body doh care about  face, but after, one look at that face is enough to have ah man dress and running outa that place, and asking heself how the hell did I do that?

Ah fraid to call her what RD calls her.

Board footer