You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 09, 2017 10:42 pm

New Historian
Active

BIKE BLUNDER NUMBER ONE

One day I was riding with a raging head cold, and I turned around and let loose a load of phlegm straight from the depths of hell. Then I remembered: I was wearing a full-face helmet.

Damage: One facefull of flob.

#2 Oct 09, 2017 11:08 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: BIKE BLUNDER NUMBER ONE

LOL!

#3 Oct 10, 2017 7:45 am

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

One day I was riding with a raging head cold, and I turned around and let loose a load of phlegm straight from the depths of hell. Then I remembered: I was wearing a full-face helmet.

Damage: One facefull of flob.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel Hemingway ?
Gross !

#4 Oct 10, 2017 8:41 am

Real Distwalker
Active

When you are a paratroop jumpmaster and you do the outside air safety check on a C-141, you are looking into a 140 mph wind.  If it is very cold and you have a runny nose, the snot comes out of your nose, rolls across both cheeks and into your ears.  Trust me on this.  I know.

#5 Oct 11, 2017 8:36 am

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

When you are a paratroop jumpmaster and you do the outside air safety check on a C-141, you are looking into a 140 mph wind.  If it is very cold and you have a runny nose, the snot comes out of your nose, rolls across both cheeks and into your ears.  Trust me on this.  I know.

I bow, outgrossed lol!!

Board footer