You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 10, 2017 8:41 am

Slice
Active

SO THIS IS THE TALK IN GRENADA, SOMEONE GOT KILLED.

https://www.weefmgrenada.com/news/man-d … k-weekend/

The homeowner is from Windsor Forest originally.

Grenadians are hoping that the Homeowner do not get charge with ah crime.

See Gun lovers, no guns was involved, but Bo-pig still got his ass dead.

Last edited by Slice (Oct 10, 2017 8:43 am)

#2 Oct 10, 2017 8:49 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: SO THIS IS THE TALK IN GRENADA, SOMEONE GOT KILLED.

Numerous studies have shown that home invasions are substantially reduced in areas where criminals believe residents are armed.  Gun control advocates refuse to acknowledge the substantial reduction in some types of crime that results from gun ownership.  We get very few home invasions where I live.  Criminals recognize that breaking into a home where residents are armed is tantamount to suicide.

#3 Oct 10, 2017 9:26 am

Slice
Active

In most parts of the world this is not ah big issue, but to Grenadians, that is huge.  I got a call early asking to check my cameras, because  it is believed that the Bo-pig passed that way, but they din know he was dead.  Ah say, me neighbors already doh like the cameras, is like allyu want to put me in Cow Belly crossway.

RD, I am sure Grenada has one of the lowest Crime rate in the world, but I think no one is immune these days.  In nearby Trinidad that is no big deal, this happens almost daily.

#4 Oct 10, 2017 6:39 pm

houston
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Numerous studies have shown that home invasions are substantially reduced in areas where criminals believe residents are armed.  Gun control advocates refuse to acknowledge the substantial reduction in some types of crime that results from gun ownership.  We get very few home invasions where I live.  Criminals recognize that breaking into a home where residents are armed is tantamount to suicide.

So, there must be very few home invasions in the US?
I wonder how many homes would be specifically targeted for the theft of arms.
Is data collected on how many legally owned weapons get stolen or go missing?
Do authorities have any idea of how many guns are out there? How many are in legal hands, how many are in the hands of criminals?

Far too late to control, but at least not allow it to get more out of control.

#5 Oct 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

So, there must be very few home invasions in the US?
I wonder how many homes would be specifically targeted for the theft of arms.
Is data collected on how many legally owned weapons get stolen or go missing?
Do authorities have any idea of how many guns are out there? How many are in legal hands, how many are in the hands of criminals?

Far too late to control, but at least not allow it to get more out of control.

If I din kno better I would say you had a mibone in yo bonnet.

#6 Oct 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

In most parts of the world this is not ah big issue, but to Grenadians, that is huge.  I got a call early asking to check my cameras, because  it is believed that the Bo-pig passed that way, but they din know he was dead.  Ah say, me neighbors already doh like the cameras, is like allyu want to put me in Cow Belly crossway.

RD, I am sure Grenada has one of the lowest Crime rate in the world, but I think no one is immune these days.  In nearby Trinidad that is no big deal, this happens almost daily.

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_b … title=2017

Grenada isn't even on the list maybe they couldn't find it on the map, whereas T&T is well up there followed by JA.

Wheras in this one JA on top T&T below, and Amerikee well down, and UK.... well, almost dropping off the bottom  Grenada errrr worse by a good count than the USA... So much for Grenada being safe then.

Time to oil the Glock.

Last edited by Expat (Oct 13, 2017 6:22 pm)

#7 Oct 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

https://www.weefmgrenada.com/news/man-d … k-weekend/

The homeowner is from Windsor Forest originally.

Grenadians are hoping that the Homeowner do not get charge with ah crime.

See Gun lovers, no guns was involved, but Bo-pig still got his ass dead.

Interesting they say 3pm... I was told 3am while they were sleeping? Mind you I am often sleeping at 3pm, as it is too damn hot.

Board footer