You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 12, 2017 4:38 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Some !! White and black men are Cheaters another white cheater caught

Some of these men not so right thinking  people think don't cheat they came from vice! worlds whether they are from the North  South
East or West  many! Males  are similar. The ones we see with family do we really know what some of them will  do when comes to cheating or does?

Harry  Weinstein, Max Clifford and Jimmy Saville just to name a few examples  are not carribbean men the ones you see pretending to be happy famalies as much as some want to believe they know them well  Are you in their pockets? . This not right thinking person always pretend to know people well, always bashing carribbean men.  Most men are similar in more ways than one. 
Some of you wrong thinkers should do a reality check. You not that bright all some people fit for is gossip. Why write all this nonsense .  Think before you write.  When you write dont point fingers, appear to have commonsense . If this is your concept of carribbean men keep far from them. And take those man you adore  those in that mind of yours you believe won't cheat. But don't come on spiceislander Talkshop to force your wrong thinking on people with better judgement than yours.   Most men of all races are similar if not the same where females are concerned. If you know how Caribbeans are have no dealings with them as you say  you should not trust them if this is anyone false  concept.  Some women trust no men. If you really think other men don't cheat go count  all brothels in the West . Is this person for real. There are white with half brother's and sisters just as there are blacks and other races with half brothers and sisters even Kim Jong have half siblings .  Perhaps those who gossip and those who want gossip dont have to get their facts right  how sad. In some countries in the West a friendly circle is formed just for white friends to sleep with their friends blackman they take him out without their friends knowledge at times. Cheating is a worldwide thing. Some people are shallow. Boys will be boys. Reality check down memory lane carribbean men bashers.  Keep an eye on any man in any country in this world.

#2 Oct 12, 2017 4:54 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Some !! White and black men are Cheaters another white cheater caught

White men cheat as much as blacks . I remember reading a story on a news paper this black girl was featured she had a mixed child but she hung herself sadly enough why she thought the white man preferred his white children . She also killed the mix child tnis story teared me up for years because it was very sad. But the white fellow came on the papers the so called non cheater . He said he loved all the children the same even the mixed one.  If only he could have convinced  that black woman but it was to late.  Some people in these societies fell victims as single parents to by whites who have other children with otber women . When you stop gossip you see facts.  I don't look at one family I speak in  general  I don't know what people does or will do and will not do .  Hate me but I am right

#3 Oct 12, 2017 7:24 am

Slice
Active

Look Mary,  men cheat black, white Latinos and Asian we all cheat.  That is ah fact.  I just happen to think that Caribbean rank number one as cheaters.

Leh me give you ah story.  Growing up in Windsor Forest, there was this one woman who use to cheat on her husband.  when the husband found out he got so angry, he din know what to do. He was dealing with ah much younger, that was horning he DOTISH ASS.

All ah we use to laugh at him.  He spend more time drinking than paying his younger wife attention.  When he really got the horn in he ass, and he wife decide to leave him, he went straight to the Rum shop and ordered 8-8s of Clarks Court and drink it all.  The next day he was dead.

Ah doh know why ah told you that story.

#4 Oct 12, 2017 8:15 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Look Mary,  men cheat black, white Latinos and Asian we all cheat.  That is ah fact.  I just happen to think that Caribbean rank number one as cheaters.

Leh me give you ah story.  Growing up in Windsor Forest, there was this one woman who use to cheat on her husband.  when the husband found out he got so angry, he din know what to do. He was dealing with ah much younger, that was horning he DOTISH ASS.

All ah we use to laugh at him.  He spend more time drinking than paying his younger wife attention.  When he really got the horn in he ass, and he wife decide to leave him, he went straight to the Rum shop and ordered 8-8s of Clarks Court and drink it all.  The next day he was dead.

Ah doh know why ah told you that story.

You happen to think yrs so gossipers and people who pass on gossip and those who digest it shallow we. Slice I can prove Caribbean men are not the cheating kings though they cheat, there are countries we have not visited yet.  People from South America are similar to carribbean men too in life style. There are countries in this world where people go clubs just to cheat. Is Caribbean men you know about. Is Obama father a carribbean man lol There are countries in this world all the village have the same surname rofl

#5 Oct 12, 2017 8:19 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Are Caribbean men allowed to have more than one wife  food for thought

#6 Oct 12, 2017 8:25 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice I was not online  I realised  it said active because I forgot to log out

#7 Oct 12, 2017 8:27 am

Slice
Active

We would love too. The laws won't allow us.

Two of my friends hate Grenada.  leh me tell you why, they are both rats, and because Grenada is so damn small, all their secrets will be exposed. They want no parts of Grenada. Interesting one of them is in his seventies, but he is still ah rat.

Last edited by Slice (Oct 12, 2017 8:31 am)

#8 Oct 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

We would love too. The laws won't allow us.

Two of my friends hate Grenada.  leh me tell you why, they are both rats, and because Grenada is so damn small, all their secrets will be exposed. They want no parts of Grenada. Interesting one of them is in his seventies, but he is still ah rat.

Rats and pedophiles... hmmm you keep some great company.

It is said a man can be judged by the company he keeps..............

Board footer