You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 19, 2017 7:39 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

The Harry Weinstein Bandwagon Jump on Board gossip blind some people

I am sure Harry Weinstein looked quite better when young,. How  do we seperate the goat from the lamb in these cases? sadly like some people  just live for gossip  because even the ones who threw themselves at the boss to get somewhere are coming out. I could imagine some of them beauties could not contain themselves when the big boss of hollywood  invited them to lunch or for a drink to discuss what they  wanted to really hear .
Nowadays some! of those  women who knows what to do to get where they want looks at the old geezer who did not grow old gracefully and squirm now they can do better and look better. They don't need him anymore. Look at the way some of them look to break into the industry . I am not on his side having said that.  I am being honest not making gossip cloud my vision.   I don't know the whole story.

My other observation is whenever a white man is playing hot they are making excuses saying he need treatment boys will be boys.
He loves women.

How come they did not talk before they reach where they  wanted to?  These  questions says a lot Slice and Dancer  gossip is clouding your common sense .   Some people needs not appear to be so shallow ask yourselves many questions  before accepting gossip then understand other people's point of view. Then  separate the genuine claims from the ones who are spiteful. Maybe tbey are teaching themselves a lesson .

#2 Oct 19, 2017 10:44 am

Slice
Active

Re: The Harry Weinstein Bandwagon Jump on Board gossip blind some people

But Mary I think this is the exact argument I was attempting to make.  I ent forgiving the lice for what he did to those woman, but I do believe that some woman did not mind one bit.  But seriously, look at that man, how can ah woman sleep with him?

My other argument was, why now?

Now doh confuse Crosby with Weinstein.  It is two totally different cases.  Bill drug his folks, which I really can't understand and Weinstein KINDA  ask.

#3 Oct 19, 2017 11:59 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: The Harry Weinstein Bandwagon Jump on Board gossip blind some people

Slice wrote:

But Mary I think this is the exact argument I was attempting to make.  I ent forgiving the lice for what he did to those woman, but I do believe that some woman did not mind one bit.  But seriously, look at that man, how can ah woman sleep with him?

My other argument was, why now?

Now doh confuse Crosby with Weinstein.  It is two totally different cases.  Bill drug his folks, which I really can't understand and Weinstein KINDA  ask.

What if it was the other way round same results  for Harvey ?. How the man sick.  Look at his wife before you talk.,  Harvey's wife is far more beautiful than his accusers  and she marry him. It's not about looks sometimes they maybe have a lot in common more than we know so hush. His other half is real gorgeous and fit. I hope he learns a lesson now he sees what he loss lol

Board footer