You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 23, 2017 9:31 am

Expat
Active

A Brexit supporters perspective

I know that brexit is not good for you because of your personal
situation but for your country it is a MUST to get away from the nimby,
namby pamby " I am special", victim mentality and a the importation of a
set of people who have no schooling in our culture want to inflict a
culture that they "ran away from " on us.

We have active terrorists living here we can't deport because some asswipe
in europe says we cannot deport them because of their "human rights"
what about the rights of those who died and their families ?

An afghan terrorist who hijacked a plane and landed at Luton now has a
mercedes and 5-6 properties in the hounslow area his sister was working
LHR, there is a Somali war lord in hounslow now has houses but no one is
asking where he got the money as he does not work for fear of being
branded a ethnic profiler, racist or anti muslim

We have teeny bopper east european dick heads steeling moped/ scooters
to order and using them as a get away vehicle or assault wagon with
knives/matchettes/hammers. acid attacks are up  by a couple of hundred
percent,

we the English have had enough of being told what to do in our own
country by the Dim wit Merkles of the world and that french tewit
parachuted in to oust Le Penn look how well that is working for the
french.

The latest nonsense is the police nation wide have issued an amnesty for
illegaly helg guns do they believe that the criminals will hand their
guns over? Lets hope this time the collection bins are not only sealed
but chained down so that the criminals cannot steal them like last time
I KID YOU NOT !

#2 Oct 23, 2017 9:34 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: A Brexit supporters perspective

You guys have a responsibility to defend the Mother Country.  I may not have any English ancestors but your culture is my culture.  Defend it dammit.   America is a melting pot.  It will be what it will be.  The English are the aboriginal people of England!

#3 Oct 23, 2017 10:00 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

You guys have a responsibility to defend the Mother Country.  I may not have any English ancestors but your culture is my culture.  Defend it dammit.   America is a melting pot.  It will be what it will be.  The English are the aboriginal people of England!

While I support the thinking that Britain with all it's convoluted history has characteristics, temperament, mentality, etc etc which were fairly specific to THAT little Island, and that the last 60 years have seen a pivotal change, exacerbated in particular by maybe the last 10 years of non Commonwealth immigration. It does grieve me to see parts of London turning into an East European slum, and others into Bengali slums. This is not a bigoted critique, it is a fact I have seen it with my own eyes. Other areas have had their character changed completely from what I knew 50 years ago. You could easily believe you are visiting a foreign country. For those that want to cuss me out let me tell you that back 50 years ago I was supporting the concept that our colonies should have free access. It is the reality of what has happened that makes me realize more controls should have been put in sooner. And definitely the open door policy that the dipstick had when Eastern Europe came into the fold has been very destabilizing for the working man. It may have been great for some businesses, and customers who want their house redecorated on the cheep. But not so good for the indigenous worker including the families of the Windrush generation who are now in the same boat as the rest of the population.

I think we cannot actually call the British, more particularly the English aboriginals, as we have been concocted over centuries from mostly pan European countries, rather than a solitary group un-defiled such as the Australian Aboriginal.

I also agree with a lot of what that writer stated with respect to the inability to evict or even penalize terrorists who are exploiting our fiscal support systems.

But just as you have the United States, and we were part of the United Countries of Europe.... Which I think is failing... I do not think we should have cut the cord until the writing was more clearly written on the wall.

What is a bit of a joke, is that the majority of the laws that people rail against because the Europeans have us over a barrel, were written by the Brits,,

#4 Oct 23, 2017 10:20 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

I think we cannot actually call the British, more particularly the English aboriginals, as we have been concocted over centuries from mostly pan European countries, rather than a solitary group un-defiled such as the Australian Aboriginal.

That's a fair argument to make, I suppose.  Taken to it's logical extreme, however, and the only aboriginal people in existence are Africans in Africa.  Even then, there was enough back migration that the only true aboriginals might be the San People of southern Africa.

I am willing to call the "Celtic/Briton/Anglo-Saxon/Dane/Norman" people of England aboriginal.

Board footer