You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Dec 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: Today is election day!

You know I am getting so sick and tired of hearing that Hillary got more popular votes than Donald Trump... The Reason why Hillary had more Popular votes than Donald Trump because Donald Trump never campaign in California....That's where she was able to get more popular Votes than Donald Trump....

It's about time for the cry babies to get over the fact that Donald Trump is the next President... I am so sick and tired of the cry babies crying about losing the Election....  The Republican should send those cry babies Democrats a couple cases of baby wipes, boxes of baby sooters and a few boxes of diapers... Maybe send them some cheese to go with their constant whinning and complaining...

Even if the Electors didn't vote for Donald Trump he would still be President... Let's not forget the Republican own the house ....It's time for Hillary and Bill to stop the crying over the Election... It's pretty obvious that the American people don't want Hillary in the whitehouse... In 2008 she lost to Barack Obama and now in 2016 she lost in a crusing defeat to Donald Trump.

Get over Hillary... Your days in the Whitehouse is over... Enjoy your time with grandkids and leave President Trump alone to make America great again.....

Mt Rich Possi

#22 Dec 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

qreg3qmd4wkj6wzwkuae.jpg

#23 Dec 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I don't feel sorry for her one bit.... She is to corrupt, she lies and that bitch would do and say anything to get in the Whitehouse.... I say let the bitch suffer...

Mt Rich Poss

#24 Dec 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Harsh words from the usually amicable MRP...  Not that I disagree with you.

#25 Dec 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I don't feel sorry for her one bit.... She is to corrupt, she lies and that bitch would do and say anything to get in the Whitehouse.... I say let the bitch suffer...

Mt Rich Poss

"That bitch?" To whom are you speaking? Hillary? When Trump breaks up the country, you and RD will be very happy. You are silly populists and will pay for it!!

#26 Dec 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I am neither a populist nor a Trump supporter.  It is possible to dislike Hillary Clinton without being a Trump supporter.

#27 Dec 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Slice
Active

Vanni wrote:

Slice, are you sure that Hillary is not racist?

In their own claim? Appearances? ... you know, flattery? Brandishing a bottle of hot sauce ... an African American's comment was that it was embarrassing toward his Community. Then flattery toward the Latinos. How sincere, genuine and without ulterior motives is it? I wish it were, but something in me strongly feels like running away.

Why such an attitude? For the good of "her people"? Barely.

Show me sincerity and genuine caring! But such a person wouldn't try with violence, tricks, lies, cheats, to get a much coveted power. Coveted because for their own good, those of an elite. And they've been disposing of us for quite some time.

Well, the news seem to confirm with ever more instances that they are in the process of losing this power. Time, cause there's a plan which speaks of ... uhm ... noble naz...new world order principles attempted to be implemented. If this is true, then some of these attempts have failed. And maybe do we not realise our luck!

As for President Trump: let him show us of what he is made.

God knows what is at play that changes what has been lasting for aeons - one of the explanations circulating is among others about a total transformation of Humanity, supported by ... well let's call It Life. And Humans themselves.

About time smile

Up to us now to focus, cultivate and nurture what we value and want Life to be. And to be presented with people worthy of our trust.

i can not be sure of anything involving the Clintons. I however doh think she is racist.  She and her husbands might be ah bunch ah things  and in one instance, they say they are killers.

The main reason I do not like the Clintons are because they really did not like Obama.  I think their relationship was base on ah opportunity for them.  I am willing to bet right about now they hate Obama.  Obama was the main culprit, she was not president; so going forward ah see their so-called friendliness, taking ah dive for the worst.

It is over three million votes she won by, but say what the election college has spoken.

We ent have ah choice, let the president elect do his thing, one never knows he just might be good for America.

The KKK and Skin heads might will be front and Center.

#28 Dec 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Vanni
Active

Slice wrote:

i can not be sure of anything involving the Clintons. I however doh think she is racist.  She and her husbands might be ah bunch ah things  and in one instance, they say they are killers.

It may be something like extreme opportunism, and this may affect anyone.

As for Obama, I think that we have not seen the best of him (yet). I think that there was something promising in him, as much at the personal, as at the presidential level, and that he has been heavily stifled.

Last edited by Vanni (Dec 21, 2016 9:26 pm)

#29 Dec 22, 2016 3:52 am

gripe
Active

Vanni, this response comes late down the line because I have not been on the Talkshop for a while and others have posted in between my response to you earlier in this thread.

The trouble with your post to which I had responded is that you should have been clearer about what you were saying. Given that the comparison in Slice's post -- that led to your comments, to which I responded -- was between Mr. Trump and Mrs. Clinton, any reasonable person could easily have interpreted your comments to mean that you saw Mr. Trump as the better of the two candidates. For example, you gave one clue to that position by singling out Mrs. Clinton as possibly being racist in your question to Slice. But, as I noted, you had no reservations about Mr. Trump; you called for some time for people to see "of what" he is made, even though no one should have, by now, any reservations about what Mr. Trump not only stands for, but what he loudly and brashly trumpets! Why, then, was it wrong (in your view I did not understand what you were saying) for me to make the comments that I did having read your response to Slice?

Again, your response to me should have been your statements in the first instance in your response to Slice. CLARITY BEGINS AT HOME WITH THE WRITER! Don't blame those who see an opening in the writer's statements that elicit a response. I saw an opening in your arguments Vanni, and commented as I did.

#30 Dec 22, 2016 8:11 am

Vanni
Active

Gripe, I know that it takes a bit of navigating through my thoughts. Those who know me, know what I am standing for.

Now, as I said, none of either candidates appealed to me. But I understand the virtue of these elections' result as one of a massive breach in what has been an equally massive abuse of power over a long, long period of time. Some of us were, and are still so numb, that they think this is normal, this is the only way to be a leader and to keep a country together: and it is not!

I understand that we are going through a global transformation leading toward improved clarity and resolve to act truly from our higher nature. Which in its turn calls for the corresponding society and quality of leaders.

We are living in very tricky times, but very promising ones too. The times are more and more at questioning the ways and the power which has been held by the same group, worldwide, over generations - and their lack of ability to act from their higher nature. And that there will be more and more revelations about the distortions and harm done, the abuse, and more and more consequent vanishing of this power. We can expect a lot of surprises - some happier, some shocking.

A vanishing power to be replaced by a totally different kind of people, who are truly wise and caring.

I wish everyone here a blessed Holiday time smile

Last edited by Vanni (Dec 22, 2016 8:14 am)

Board footer