You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 28, 2017 7:53 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Brave Revo boys read then write your own names below my post

Have you ever wondered if some of those same Grenadians who were fighting their own Grenadian people is on this shop food for thought because  some people will never change.  They stain Grenada name forever.  I just hope they are nowhere near me food for thought especially these people some who may not have changed still need a lot of prayers 

Wherever they are it's our duty  to pray for them in case they can never change. If I see them anywhere I may not know who they are but if I do I will just watch them so and wish them well that's all or if push  come to shove I will say I don't know them in case people looking for information they can't say I may be grass them up. Some departments around the world always looking for who know who they want info.  I believe is not forgive and forget is forgive but never forget.  These kind of west Indians does push people
Only  because they have no limits or shame oyr remorse and no conscience.  In conclusion I believe the revo soldiers will still  fight their own people wherever they go if they can't change sadly enough.
Write your name  here or leave other  people business alone

#2 Oct 28, 2017 8:14 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Brave Revo boys read then write your own names below my post

But these people do to others what they will not like nobody to do to them or their own family .

#3 Oct 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Slice
Active

Mary you know you posted ah bunch ah pure tata.  In other words you posted real SHEET.

While I did not stay very long in the PRA, I was one of the soldiers.

#4 Oct 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Mary you know you posted ah bunch ah pure tata.  In other words you posted real SHEET.

I don't think I would find most people at fault for joining a populist organisation intent (a little foolhardy some might say) in preventing Imperialistic Americans from overrunning their country. Unless Cuba had destroyers off the coast, and Russia had submarines and heavy bombers to hand it HAD to be a lost cause.

But it was all part of the unifying movement which did do a lot of good in the short term.

What I have found troubling, is the back chatter as to Mauric's behavior with respect to those that either didn't follow the party line, or were in opposition. It seems he wasn't THAT concerned about the use of torture.

I had previously held Bishop in higher esteem, as simply a victim of other power hungry party members.

#5 Oct 30, 2017 9:22 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

I don't think I would find most people at fault for joining a populist organisation intent (a little foolhardy some might say) in preventing Imperialistic Americans from overrunning their country. Unless Cuba had destroyers off the coast, and Russia had submarines and heavy bombers to hand it HAD to be a lost cause.

But it was all part of the unifying movement which did do a lot of good in the short term.

What I have found troubling, is the back chatter as to Mauric's behavior with respect to those that either didn't follow the party line, or were in opposition. It seems he wasn't THAT concerned about the use of torture.

I had previously held Bishop in higher esteem, as simply a victim of other power hungry party members.

We were all part of the PRG all Grenadians because  we lived on the island  which citizen could oppose a revolutionary government in a tiny island. We as school children were made to sing revolutionary songs but is when people began to hear rumours about communist and how we have to work land for a living etc  some people  got frightened.  One day in school they push a song in our face to learn them the teacher told us if we dont learn the
song they will  put us in protective  custody.

When you see them boys in green going up and down the country with some long gun some of them face look like beast face on the back of those trucks .
They singing  tell Reagan the AK speaking Spanish that was in the 70's.

But watch how Cuba suffered because of sanctions . They said grow what we eat eat what we grow lol

When Austin put curfew we were kinda hungry cause the shop rationed foods . Then he said people will be shot on sight.
Days later all we heard is Grenada shaking and big  bomber jet flying 0ct 83 schools were closed, radio repeating the same thing over and over  like a stuck record.  Is a long story . Then they say my sister died but she did not she had just left the fort  to report to her desk  in the General hospital they hear boodom boodom.

They tell some nurses all you could go and see Bishop now  but a few nurses mind told them to leave go back  to work  dont go inside to see  Bishop ,as soon as they left is boodom. They had an angel  . But by then those who saw those nurses send to say to famalies  they were dead but they had left changed their minds.  I suppose the look on the soldiers face frightened some. My sister went back to work with her friends they brought all the wonder to them in the hospitals poor nurses and doctors.  This is only some of the story I tell.   I am typing from a small screen I hate it.

#6 Oct 30, 2017 9:28 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

We were all part of the PRG all Grenadians because  we lived on the island  which citizen could oppose a revolutionary government in a tiny island. We as school children were made to sing revolutionary songs but is when people began to hear rumours about communist and how we have to work land for a living etc  some people  got frightened.  One day in school they push a song in our face to learn them the teacher told us if we dont learn the
song they will  put us in protective  custody.

When you see them boys in green going up and down the country with some long gun some of them face look like beast face on the back of those trucks .
They singing  tell Reagan the AK speaking Spanish that was in the 70's.

But watch how Cuba suffered because of sanctions . They said grow what we eat eat what we grow lol

When Austin put curfew we were kinda hungry cause the shop rationed foods . Then he said people will be shot on sight.
Days later all we heard is Grenada shaking and big  bomber jet flying 0ct 83 schools were closed, radio repeating the same thing over and over  like a stuck record.  Is a long story . Then they say my sister died but she did not she had just left the fort  to report to her desk  in the General hospital they hear boodom boodom.

They tell some nurses all you could go and see Bishop now  but a few nurses mind told them to leave go back  to work  dont go inside to see  Bishop ,as soon as they left is boodom. They had an angel  . But by then those who saw those nurses send to say to famalies  they were dead but they had left changed their minds.  I suppose the look on the soldiers face frightened some. My sister went back to work with her friends they brought all the wounded to them in the hospitals poor nurses and doctors.  This is only some of the story I tell.   I am typing from a small screen I hate it.
Wicked fellows get some remorse

#7 Oct 30, 2017 10:43 am

Slice
Active

Mary I can tell you were either ah Gairite or an NNP supporter.

Do you understand why the Revo was necessary?  Do you also know what Gairy was doing to Grenadians?

Let me give you ah quick lesson, If you oppose Gairy and you had any kind of property in Grenada especially land, first he will send the Mongoose gang to beat and torture you. If that did not work, he would take your land.

Gairy, tief every election, you could not win him with any election.

If you as an woman applying for ah job, with the government, you had to go through his cabinet.  If one of cabinet members did not sexually harass you, Gairy would, You see Mary Gairy had first choice on every young woman that looks good.

Gairy sold all the best lands by the beaches in Grenada to his friends and as a result, Grenadians was banned from the beaches in Grenada, especially Lagasse.

My last one for now.  Gairy was the biggest Odeah man in the Caribbean.  While other Caribbean leaders was addressing the UN pushing for better condition for Grenadians, Gairy was talking about UFO and Obeah.

Every woman who won the Carnival Queen competition, her first stop was Gairy's Office.  Gairy just had to have sex with them, against their will.

#8 Oct 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

I wrote a lot and lost my post here before posting . Slice I was a minor or school child . Children go along with all governments and sing all their songs.
I feell a lot of very powerful men try it on
If they do when God say yes nobody can say no
Because the So called  obeah  did not save nobody
Whoever do doing or does should take heed what happens to there men and think

#9 Oct 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Typo  watch what what happened to these men all the things came  back. It's a  warning.

Board footer