You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 30, 2017 7:02 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Revo Bwoy Slice like u have cuss were you part of the bloody massacre?

So you is a revo husband. I just hope you don't have blood on your hands. How can you say that to a teenager at the time who lost curious school friends on the bloody massacre
People with mindset to kill and bury in secret are one of  the worst scum on the earth .

#2 Oct 30, 2017 7:29 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Revo Bwoy Slice like u have cuss were you part of the bloody massacre?

Slice well if saying that about me makes you feel better this still does not take away the bloody facts. Nowadays some people laughing at others makes them feels better when in truth and in facts them so should mind their own business by looking at their own lives, them so should not talk about nobody . They should say well I can't talk. You don't see I stop gossip and minding my own business, When I come here is to speak facts  not gossip, I wish I could move far from people who is only about gossip. When you hear the cry they want their own business hidden. If you were not there in 83 hush. Grenada is a small place these people left a bad ideology in my country and probably carries the problem with them looking for good people to fight anywhere they goes inciting hatred and division probably.

#3 Oct 30, 2017 8:06 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Revo Bwoy Slice like u have cuss were you part of the bloody massacre?

If sombody do wrong and they have remorse I accept that but if they don't have remorse then they are cussed and damaged goods, they are hoping for a repetition due to lack of remorse . "Man ah en ha time wid people so"

Board footer