You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 08, 2017 2:33 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Congrats Donald Trump..Today is 1 year since you beat crooked Hillary

I want to take this time to say congrats to Donald Trump... Today is 1 year since Donald Trump won the Election by beating Crooked Hillary and becoming the 45 President of the United States..  Just to refresh your memory... Donald Trump 306  Hillary 233.....

Today millions of Hillary Supporters going to be looking up in the sky screaming....Remember the great stink in the Summer of 1858 in London England... The smell was so bad Queen Victoria had to leave Buckingham palace....Well History does have a way of repeating itself..

On November 8th 2017 we going to have the great stink of 2017 when millions of  Hillary Supporters and the Anti Trump supporters looked up at the heavens and scream.  I could just imagine all the Carbon monoxide and the Co2 they going to be sprewing in the air... Lets not forget some of Hillary supporters have bad breath they going to be polluting the atmosphere....  I suggest all you Trump supporters make sure and put on your oxygen mask to protect yourself from all the carbon monoxide and co2 the Hillary supporters going to be spewing in the air....

Again Congrats Trump I wish you 3 more happy years in the Whitehouse...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Nov 08, 2017 7:39 am

Expat
Active

Re: Congrats Donald Trump..Today is 1 year since you beat crooked Hillary

The recent elections seem to indicate your lack of grasp of what a schmuck your hero is.

#3 Nov 08, 2017 8:46 am

gripe
Active

So, Expat, if MRP's "hero" is nothing more than a "schmuck," then isn't MRP a worshipper of schmuck? If so, what a life! MRP would need to do much better than that . . . for, I assume, his own good. But, MRP may not care anymore about anything in life judging by his love for his "hero". To each his own . . .

#4 Nov 08, 2017 9:11 am

Slice
Active

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics … id=DELLDHP

MRP, take time to read the article.  The Virginia election might just be a prelude for things to come for you and the Donald.  I hope you understand the gravity of this trans win.  This is a very heavy Republican district.

This has to be the greatest upset in history.  Thanks the Donald for this one.

Last edited by Slice (Nov 08, 2017 9:15 am)

Board footer