You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 14, 2017 9:01 am

Slice
Active

WHEN ONE OF YOUR BOSS IS JEALOUS, WHAT DO YOU DO?

So I was always warned, that he is very jealous of you. I always found it difficult to believe, but reality is sinking in, and I now come to term, that he might really be jealous.  You see he and I have  a great relationship on the surface, but at every turn, he talks bad about me. He never ever say positive things about me.

So I do not think it is material things, because even him do not know me like that.  My boss wants  so much to be me, it is crazy.  He is also in ah catch 22 situation, as much as he hates me underneath, there ent ah ting he can do.  My two bosses above him and also the director of the building loves me.  I can say that now, I am getting ready to retire, not ah ting they can do with me.

Ok, lets say he is really jealous of me, why? What makes folks jealous?  Could it be because I am me and don't pretend that I am someone else? Maybe he is jealous because at work I am ah Hard ASS and demands everyone around me give their very best, and they do, and he is  the total opposite.  He just can't figure out, why I get the best from folks.

Ah doh FRIGGING know, why he is jealous, but he is.

#2 Nov 14, 2017 9:14 am

Dancer
Active

Re: WHEN ONE OF YOUR BOSS IS JEALOUS, WHAT DO YOU DO?

Slice wrote:

So I was always warned, that he is very jealous of you. I always found it difficult to believe, but reality is sinking in, and I now come to term, that he might really be jealous.  You see he and I have  a great relationship on the surface, but at every turn, he talks bad about me. He never ever say positive things about me.

So I do not think it is material things, because even him do not know me like that.  My boss wants  so much to be me, it is crazy.  He is also in ah catch 22 situation, as much as he hates me underneath, there ent ah ting he can do.  My two bosses above him and also the director of the building loves me.  I can say that now, I am getting ready to retire, not ah ting they can do with me.

Ok, lets say he is really jealous of me, why? What makes folks jealous?  Could it be because I am me and don't pretend that I am someone else? Maybe he is jealous because at work I am ah Hard ASS and demands everyone around me give their very best, and they do, and he is  the total opposite.  He just can't figure out, why I get the best from folks.

Ah doh FRIGGING know, why he is jealous, but he is.

--------

Hmmmm !!!!
Are you sure it is jealousy ?
lmao.

Board footer