You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 14, 2017 9:37 pm

New Historian
Active

What will tomorrow morning bring in Zim?

Very interested to see which way this will go, who will emerge victorious: Grace, or the Crocodile? I think we can safely rule Bob out of this equation; if half the gossip I'm hearing out of Harare is true, old Bob has got one leg in the grave, and the other on a plane to exile! It's taken Zimbabweans waaaaay too long to grow some testicles, maybe finally this time? Here's hoping.

In my 7-odd years in Zimbabwe I certainly saw a whole lotta shit go down, and was on the front lines for some of it; I nearly got beaten to hell by a bunch of ZANU-PF tugs at a polling station in the township of Mbare, I rescued my son's friend and opposition activist from the cellars of Harare Central Police Station, where he'd been tortured for 48 hours, and could hardly stand when we got him out of there - and I saw a lot of demonstrations - pro and against Mugabe.

10400716_56438971694_8240_n.jpg

10400716_56438986694_9237_n.jpg

Beating.jpg

Chinja.jpg

Demo.jpg

#2 Nov 15, 2017 8:00 am

Slice
Active

Re: What will tomorrow morning bring in Zim?

It is about time that bastard go.  They promise no violence.

Last edited by Slice (Nov 15, 2017 8:01 am)

#3 Nov 15, 2017 8:30 am

Slice
Active

#4 Nov 15, 2017 8:38 am

Real Distwalker
Active

DOq_zXWWkAAPzM9.jpg:large

#5 Nov 15, 2017 8:55 am

New Historian
Active

Where is D@Man and all the other Mugabe fans when you need them?

#6 Nov 15, 2017 9:52 am

Real Distwalker
Active

You know, there are decades when nothing happens and there are days when decades happen.

#7 Nov 15, 2017 10:00 am

Expat
Active

So HE gone?

I truly hope so. It's long overdue.

I never could understand the support a despot because for 5 minutes he did something good mentality, and he's Black, so we have to support him through thick and thin. Dumb assed stupedness. You sitting at home crowing about the fine Black leader, and all you cousins getting cut arse under the megalomaniac, and you think that is good? Sick.

#8 Nov 15, 2017 10:28 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Where is D@Man and all the other Mugabe fans when you need them?

Well he was my hero.  The press once describe him as the man with the Smoothest Political Machine in the world.  Yep ah once worship that ASSHOLE.

#9 Nov 15, 2017 10:30 am

Slice
Active

One more thing, that man look real good for he age.

#10 Nov 15, 2017 10:47 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I bet a lot of folks in Harare are heading out and meeting at coffee shops this morning and enjoying a nice, hot, $100 quadrillion cup of coffee.

Board footer