You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 20, 2017 10:16 am

Slice
Active

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ME LIFE AH FRAID TO GET INVLOVED WITH AH WOMAN.

When ah met her for the first time, ah say gosh she sexy.  Then ah decide to make ah play.  It is like she was waiting and all was going well, then the guy who is always around her side introduce himself to me as her husband, and ah almost BAWL like ah cow.  I started pulling back, but she keep on insisting and giving me plenty ole talk.

She is from the East of India and is very friendly.  She even brought me some Hot peppers and lunch one day.  Lord ah fraid.  Ah wonder what game they playing?

#2 Nov 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Expat
Active

Re: FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ME LIFE AH FRAID TO GET INVLOVED WITH AH WOMAN.

Slice wrote:

When ah met her for the first time, ah say gosh she sexy.  Then ah decide to make ah play.  It is like she was waiting and all was going well, then the guy who is always around her side introduce himself to me as her husband, and ah almost BAWL like ah cow.  I started pulling back, but she keep on insisting and giving me plenty ole talk.

She is from the East of India and is very friendly.  She even brought me some Hot peppers and lunch one day.  Lord ah fraid.  Ah wonder what game they playing?

How about respecting your marriage vows? Like the husband send you a message already. But you have a hearing problem. We go hear about you on La Qua channel.

#3 Nov 21, 2017 11:27 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

You sure she  is not from the untouchables indians tribe. Slice I see you brightening up the board as usual. Slice are you gay? Because just because you have a female don't mean you not gay.  I can see you don"t rate your  wife . marriage is in the heart . You have described the other woman looks. But have never described your wife looks on here hmmmm.
Why that wife  dont walk out on you is my next question. Like is two mad people that meet up both you and your wife  because you  always looking for woman.  Slice I feel you and your wife pretending to be happy famalies you know. I am a wide soul I know these things.

#4 Nov 21, 2017 11:32 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Typo:  Slice I am a wise! soul  you feel ah
Easy?

Board footer