You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 22, 2017 10:33 am

Dancer
Active

VANNI and the Truth

Don't knock heads with the atheist Vanni , that could go on forever. Listen to the PATRIARCH of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Who on Monday said, ' the world is on the brink of slipping into " the abyss of the end of history" according to a state run news agency.
The apocalyse ' is already visable to the naked eye' Patriach Kirill told congregants after a service at Christ the Savior Cathedral in Moscow.

> He said there could be a saving grace for the World.   ----   Society uniting
Today is not the time to rock the boat of human passions ; today is the time to rally all healthy forces , Kirill said. <

That is why the church  ,                                       ....  ( not those  so-called - Evangelicals ) ..that was me.lol.
Art , Culture , our writers , scientists - all those people , who love the mother land (Earth) should come together because we are entering a critical period in human civilization.

#2 Nov 24, 2017 10:08 am

Vanni
Active

Re: VANNI and the Truth

We are not just on the brink big_smile we ARE slipping.

But could this slipping be for the better in fact?

If we are aware that in each living Being is a Godspark, or Life would simply not be possible (scientists haven't gotten that yet and think that it's enough to have a bit of electricity and some chemical elements to kick-start and sustain life - they will discover that life cannot start, nor keep going, without that Godspark), we understand that this slipping can - and I trust will - reveal this Godspark.

So, we may turn it the other way round and understand that it's the Godspark that has brought us to this point of diving into darkness, in order for It to reveal Itself.

I am confident that this is why this is all happening, and that what will come out of this may happily surprise us.

Still ... it's a very delicate process, and we better don't take it for granted smile

#3 Nov 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Expat
Active

Atheist gently rocking head from side to side with slight creases forming at the side of his eyes. Sighing deeply, and closing thread... smile

#4 Nov 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Vanni
Active

... and they still do not wonder about what's the difference between a robot and them.

Some of them even pay millions to download their brain, so when they die, they think that this way they can keep existing ... Maybe then will they realise that there is something more?

Don't get troubled by the words I am using. Godspark? Presence? Life? Awareness? ... so many more words for this Thing that makes the difference between a living Being and a machine. Whatever, but something which is within each of us, and allows us for example to observe, to imagine, to feel. To love ... This Presence in us, which is so obvious that we take it for granted.

Board footer