You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 24, 2017 11:52 am

Dancer
Active

THANKSGIVING EH ?

Yesterday was thanksgiving in the USA.  So what are you thankful for ?
That's for you to decipher . Let's talk change.

Change : 

When we least expect it , life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change ; At  such a moment  there is no point in pretending  it never happened or in saying we are not ready.
The challenge will not wait  ; Life does not look back .
A week is more than  enough time for us to decode whether or not  to accept our destiny.

Paulo Coelho.

....... I used    > decode <     not (decide) our destiny.  Mr Coelho.

Why  I persist in TS . It allows me to express thoughts, get it off  - your chest baby. lol.

#2 Nov 24, 2017 12:36 pm

Expat
Active

Re: THANKSGIVING EH ?

The getting it off your chest idea is great.

More input, more discussion more lively.

But, I don't know if it is just me, but your funny fragmented way of laying it out with what seems to be thought dumps into which we were not privy makes it extremely hard to figure out what you are on about most times. Or could you issue a code book to make the translation easier perhaps?

#3 Nov 25, 2017 9:02 am

Dancer
Active

Re: THANKSGIVING EH ?

Expat wrote:

The getting it off your chest idea is great.

More input, more discussion more lively.

But, I don't know if it is just me, but your funny fragmented way of laying it out with what seems to be thought dumps into which we were not privy makes it extremely hard to figure out what you are on about most times. Or could you issue a code book to make the translation easier perhaps?

Nope , no code book.  That is how I like it . call me alien. lol.

Board footer