You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Nov 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Webmaster
Administrator

Re: There is something seriously wrong

Here are the traffic stats for November...

visits.png

#12 Nov 28, 2017 9:07 am

Slice
Active

Did anyone from the ole forum bother to provide that kinda of information?  This is great webbie.  Expat you see, all you foolishness is being read.  I said in the past, I was shocked when ah speaking to someone from Grenada, and they said the Shop is ah part of their Daily routine.

One FRIGGING day ah go find out who the hell is that webbie.  If Spider was here, ah was going to know by now.

Last edited by Slice (Nov 28, 2017 9:11 am)

#13 Nov 28, 2017 9:17 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Did anyone from the ole forum bother to provide that kinda of information?  This is great webbie.  Expat you see, all you foolishness is being read.  I said in the past, I was shocked when ah speaking to someone from Grenada, and they said the Shop is ah part of their Daily routine.

One FRIGGING day ah go find out who the hell is that webbie.  If Spider was here, ah was going to know by now.

Well, I put out enough controversial stuff, is there a shortage of testicular fortitude in the Grenadian gene pool?

Why the hell, they don't grow a pair and write something.

#14 Nov 28, 2017 9:28 am

Dancer
Active

Expat wrote:

I don't know if it is me, or TS.

But I am getting more stimulation from a Backyard Chicken website than I am here.

That's Easy   ........  Could Be ...

Patriotism is low

Was there a Gree before the Revo, before Gairy ?  Inquiring minds want to know ?

Gree's current PM is alive  , eh ?  Would not know it from this site . lol

Not many computers , Format too much work.

Old TS ... no e-mail addresses

Paronia .... Greers need to know , who everyone is  !  Keep superior feeling intact.

Running Posters  that spoke about the island , people and how things  go

277 posters eh ?  Minus 5 or 6  = 270

270 need Homeland Therapy.                                                                                                        ..... lmao.

Board footer