You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 28, 2017 9:40 am

Dancer
Active

BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

I don't want to see any top ten posters from any BTG . It was always  over the top .
Winners  last year , ?
Who was #1 , the Lady from the Mount and  her side kick  , Nice and Gentle .
I told them it was a bad choice . Well the JA did make a spot .    .... long overdue, but no hard-feeling shown.  Thick skinned. lol.
Here we are with the Dancer.
' if I ever saw my name on any list , I will be refusing the honor.
Thank you very much .
Lmao . Dancer

Offline

#2 Nov 28, 2017 9:55 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

New Historian is far and away the best poster on this forum.

Offline

#3 Nov 28, 2017 10:33 am

Slice
Active

Re: BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

Dancer wrote:

I don't want to see any top ten posters from any BTG . It was always  over the top .
Winners  last year , ?
Who was #1 , the Lady from the Mount and  her side kick  , Nice and Gentle .
I told them it was a bad choice . Well the JA did make a spot .    .... long overdue, but no hard-feeling shown.  Thick skinned. lol.
Here we are with the Dancer.
' if I ever saw my name on any list , I will be refusing the honor.
Thank you very much .
Lmao . Dancer

BTG is probably taking he man somewhere in TO, he ent have no time for we no more.  Sorry Corporal Caught, ah just could not resist.

Offline

#4 Nov 28, 2017 11:37 am

Dancer
Active

Re: BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

Real Distwalker wrote:

New Historian is far and away the best poster on this forum.

................

Best poster . Hummmmm !
I think Altar Boy is tops.


Anyhow ,,,,,, THEREFORE ,,,,,,  ?

Is TalkShop  some sort of grading school , type academy with 10 students ?

Is there some type of competition ,    prizes ?

.........   All  I want to know  is ...

What's going on in those Terraces ,  gated communities , on the mount .  In the City , ... Country  !

What is  Rosie up to   -- these days.
To many crooks  in the village
to much liming 
Which Expat is making a difference.
... speak up

Offline

#5 Nov 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Slice
Active

Re: BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

Dance, there are some real good posters on Talkshop, including you. If I was to vote for Talkshopper of the year right now it would be NH and Expat and RD tied for second.  Doh get jealous, one day you might be number one, and ah go take you out to dinner in ah gay restaurant when you win.

Offline

#6 Nov 28, 2017 11:36 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

Man from the ' French Quarters ' !
heeeeeelp .

....

Offline

#7 Nov 29, 2017 4:38 pm

Expat
Active

Re: BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

Slice wrote:

Dance, there are some real good posters on Talkshop, including you. If I was to vote for Talkshopper of the year right now it would be NH and Expat and RD tied for second.  Doh get jealous, one day you might be number one, and ah go take you out to dinner in ah gay restaurant when you win.

You actually KNOW a Gay restaurant?  Wow. I think all the fornication stories are a bluff.   smile

Offline

#8 Nov 30, 2017 8:30 am

Slice
Active

Re: BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

Dance, there are some real good posters on Talkshop, including you. If I was to vote for Talkshopper of the year right now it would be NH and Expat and RD tied for second.  Doh get jealous, one day you might be number one, and ah go take you out to dinner in ah gay restaurant when you win.

You actually KNOW a Gay restaurant?  Wow. I think all the fornication stories are a bluff.   smile

SHUT UP Expat.

Offline

#9 Nov 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Expat
Active

Re: BTG ... NO NEED FOR YOU 2017

Slice wrote:
Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

Dance, there are some real good posters on Talkshop, including you. If I was to vote for Talkshopper of the year right now it would be NH and Expat and RD tied for second.  Doh get jealous, one day you might be number one, and ah go take you out to dinner in ah gay restaurant when you win.

You actually KNOW a Gay restaurant?  Wow. I think all the fornication stories are a bluff.   smile

SHUT UP Expat.


She protests too much me thinks...... smile smile smile  LoL

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB