You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 29, 2017 2:40 am

Calypso
Active

Another Member of England's Royal Family with African Blood

#2 Dec 01, 2017 10:46 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Another Member of England's Royal Family with African Blood

Once watching MidSomer Murders .  This 'Upper Class' woman  reminded her family , >> even us have to take new blood into the family  , once in a while or this whole family would be bonkers by now . <<

Goes for Harry and family too.
I wonder if the Queen had a family meeting, " How are we standing on outside blood mixing at the moment ?
Ok , Harry , my boy , we will check and get back to you if it is feasible.

" Looks like they need and infusion "

Oh, dear !

#3 Dec 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

Once watching MidSomer Murders .  This 'Upper Class' woman  reminded her family , >> even us have to take new blood into the family  , once in a while or this whole family would be bonkers by now . <<

Goes for Harry and family too.
I wonder if the Queen had a family meeting, " How are we standing on outside blood mixing at the moment ?
Ok , Harry , my boy , we will check and get back to you if it is feasible.

Oh, dear !

It's only natural. His Great, great, great, great, great, grandmother, Queen Victoria raped Africa and other dark-skinned nations. Now its time for them to drink of its blood!

#4 Dec 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Vanni
Active

Dancer wrote:

Oh, dear !

Oh what noble feelings <3 big_smile

When love reigns ...

#5 Dec 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Calypso
Active

Vanni wrote:
Dancer wrote:

Oh, dear !

Oh what noble feelings <3 big_smile

When love reigns ...

Well Meghan seems perfect for the job. She is very attractive and classy. She'll introduce a new perspective to the old order. Prince Harry knows how to navigate his way around peoples from different ethnic backgrounds. Africa is his favorite continent and having Markle by his side will break the ice with the people of the continent.

Board footer