You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 29, 2017 9:28 am

Slice
Active

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nbc-f … id=DELLDHP

Last edited by Slice (Nov 29, 2017 10:11 am)

#2 Nov 29, 2017 10:12 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

I may be the only man in American who limits his handsy groping to his wife.

#3 Nov 29, 2017 3:09 pm

GMW
Active

It's not all bad news. Trump says he never grabbed 'em by the Pu C. Those Access Hollywood tapes were not his voice, all fake news. Says he. And the other righteous one, Roy Moore, swears all ninety-sum'n women lied about his pedophile behavior. And his bible thumping crew, women included, they're down with him.

There are two sets of male politicians in this world: Those who "suck sweetie" (West Indian for eating candy) and those who lie about it.

#4 Nov 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I may be the only man in American who limits his handsy groping to his wife.

Maybe the whole World. You could be unique.

#5 Nov 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I want to come clean here. In 1975, when we were both in Mrs. Lawson’s sixth grade class, I snapped Tammy Lutarski's  bra strap. It was a one time thing, it was inappropriate and I am sorry. This behavior is not representative of the person I am.

#6 Nov 29, 2017 4:53 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I want to come clean here. In 1975, when we were both in Mrs. Lawson’s sixth grade class, I snapped Tammy Lutarski's  bra strap. It was a one time thing, it was inappropriate and I am sorry. This behavior is not representative of the person I am.

I just knew you had feet of clay. It's the Grand Jury for you my son.

#7 Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Calypso
Active

I have known about this now for years. He used to cheat on his wife a lot but they worked it out before she could file for a divorce. Now she  will divorce him and get millions!

#8 Nov 29, 2017 5:07 pm

gripe
Active

Calypso, the "get millions!" part is so corrosive and pungent! That motivation may be at the heart of SOME of the late revealers.

Separate from my comment above, has anybody taken a moment to reflect on how COSBY may be digesting all these recent revelations?

Walking a deserted, one-lane, road generally brings some relief -- maybe a LOT -- when, suddenly, the road widens and there, BEHOLD!, you have fellow travelers similarly burdened.

Walk a mile in my shoe -- some such version -- is a famous Indian tale.

By the way, not diminishing the accusations, how is it ONLY men are being revealed as predators?  Men are not islands unto themselves.

#9 Nov 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

I just knew you had feet of clay. It's the Grand Jury for you my son.

It gets worse. In the early 1980s I attended a beauty contest at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina during spring break. While in the audience during the bathing suit competition, I engaged in the ogling of women.  I judged the women who were taking part in the competition on their appearance rather than their intellect, character and inner beauty. It was sexist, inappropriate and, again, I am sorry.

#10 Nov 29, 2017 5:31 pm

gripe
Active

RD, do we have to take those confessions under oath? We may not want you to pull a #45 -- it was not me -- on us later. Better yet, complete your list of recalled incidents and submit a notarized statement here (hold on to the original).

Board footer