You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Dec 04, 2017 10:44 pm

gripe
Active

Re: On the various perspectives of good and evil

In my comment earlier today as a first response to RD's post, I hinted at the issue of decision-making and the ability to question what man does as being right or wrong. I shortly thereafter posted the (tragic) event related to the now-deceased CEO of Golden Krust.

Inevitably, I reflected on that sad event: could it have been avoided with a better(?) decision by the deceased? As I reflected, I took to my daily devotionals which had the following Biblical verses that made me think even more deeply about the decision taken by the deceased:

A. "For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not, I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13 (KJV);

B. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 (KJV).

Now, tell me, where, if at all, did Golden Krust's now-former CEO went wrong?

I scratch my head because life continues to baffle even the best of us and against our best intentions, although we are surrounded by help in our times of need.

Board footer