You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Dec 14, 2017 7:53 am

Slice
Active

Re: SOME STATES IN THE SOUTH ARE STILL LIVING IN THE 40s

Real Distwalker wrote:

Bannon did what many thought impossible. He got a Democrat elected to the Senate in Alabama. How did he do it? By knocking out Luther Strange who would have won by double digits and supporting a dumb-ass, racist, Elmer Gantry acting fucknut right out of central casting at Universal Studios.

Can we now stop pretending that human liver spot Steve Bannon is a brilliant strategist?

I think it was Steve King who said it best, in describing Bannon, he said that man looks like he belongs on the street and he should not be on campaign trail speaking on behalf of the republican party.

Now I ent reading ah whole bunch in this Alabama election. Moore was just ah horrible candidate.  I think in the last month before the election, he was on the campaign trail, maybe four times.  Anyway this was a great day for America.  The world was watching.  Spoke to someone in Grenada this morning and they said they stayed very late watching the election.

Doug Jones the Young women and men and Africans-American saved the Republican party from themselves..

Board footer