You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Dec 13, 2017 1:32 am

GMW
Active

Bigotry and Pedophilia dealt a slight blow in Alabama

Roy Moore, Steve Bannon and Donald Trump suffered a slight set back with their loss in Alabama. But I'm certain they're taking solace in the FACT that 75% of white males and 65% of white WOMEN? voted for Roy Moore.

It is what it is!

#2 Dec 13, 2017 8:08 am

Slice
Active

Re: Bigotry and Pedophilia dealt a slight blow in Alabama

The gender gap

The 2016 election featured the largest gender gap in a presidential race in modern history, with men going for Trump by 11 points and women going for Hillary Clinton by 13. Well, the gender gap in Alabama was even bigger, with men going for Moore by 13 points (56-43) and women going for Jones by 17 (58-41). That should reinforce the idea that men and women process allegations of sexual harassment and assault differently.

#3 Dec 13, 2017 8:50 am

Real Distwalker
Active

No doubt about it.  Black voters in Alabama saved Republicans from the embarrassment they would have faced every damned day that fool Moore was in the Senate.  Republicans don't know it, but black voters saved them from themselves.

#4 Dec 13, 2017 9:08 am

Slice
Active

I think they know. The surprise for me, was earlier in the night, they were saying the black turn out was greater for Jones, than Obama.  Yep I agree  Moore would of been a gift to the democrats.  Here is way I disagree with GM, this is not slight, considering the backwardness of folks from Alabama, this is earth shaking.  Here is the other issue I took from this election, is that Trump is loosing support in ah huge way.  America is sick of Trump.

Board footer