You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Dec 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Data Mining

It is a shame that more people don't post here.  I mean, all those big social media sites that people use now are full of ads and data mining everything about you.  This site saves nothing about but what you enter and there are no ads.  It is fast, easy and safe.

People would rather sell their soul to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever.   It is sad.

#2 Dec 14, 2017 11:16 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Data Mining

I agree, I miss the old Talkshop, with dozens of characters, dunno why most people didn't transfer to this one.

#3 Dec 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I do too.  I thought sure this would catch on.  I am disappointed it hasn't more.

#4 Dec 14, 2017 11:33 pm

New Historian
Active

Well at least you here, so ah have someone to lash lol!

#5 Dec 15, 2017 12:31 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Lash away. I have a thick hide.

#6 Dec 15, 2017 7:46 am

Slice
Active

I think once it stays up, folks will come around.  The damn thing is so much better than the ole one.  So much easier for dummies like me.  The list of peepers is  growing.  The shop is being read by ah bunch ah folks, but no New posters.

GOSH the list of peepers is very impressive.

Last edited by Slice (Dec 15, 2017 7:54 am)

#7 Dec 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

I think once it stays up, folks will come around.  The damn thing is so much better than the ole one.  So much easier for dummies like me.  The list of peepers is  growing.  The shop is being read by ah bunch ah folks, but no New posters.

GOSH the list of peepers is very impressive.

Your starting to sound like Trumpeter, if you say it loud enough people may believe you... or not.

I still prefer the old see who's posted without opening a long thread method.... but it is what it is..

Board footer