You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Dec 24, 2017 2:05 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Merry Christmas talkshop...

I want to take this time to wish each and every talkshoppers a Merry Christmas.... Calypso I am still upset with you but Merry Christmas anyway...

Things are really looking up for me and all the Trump supporters.... Tax Reform passed and things are looking real good for President Trump... Stock Market doing well and lots of people starting to jump on the Trump train... GMW eat your heart out... Trump will win again in 2020 get use to it GMW...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Dec 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Merry Christmas talkshop...

Why does a dude in Canada care about US tax reform?

#3 Dec 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Expat
Active

When America sneezes the World runs a fever, could be your answer.

Despite Trumps self interested agenda we ALL get affected- for the moment.

As America retreats into its shell others will pick up the reigns to Americas cost.

Trump who craves recognition and praise is going to go down as the man who made America number 2 far quicker than it should have happened.

#4 Dec 25, 2017 9:22 am

New Historian
Active

"As America retreats into its shell others will pick up the reigns to Americas cost."

Indeed, and in the end we say: who needed 'em anyway? Like the when Trump pulled out of the Multilateral Investment Fund, the Japanese and Chinese were happy to pick up the slack:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- … SKBN17503L

#5 Dec 25, 2017 10:28 am

Slice
Active

Merry Xmas to you MRP, and the entire loyal Talkshop family, EXPAT,RD,DANCER, gripe,HIST, MARY, KAISO and all guest that appeared on the shop.  GM, gone, so he doh count.  Hope ah din forget anyone.

#6 Dec 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Vanni
Active

Merry Christmas everyone smile
Nice to see Talkshoppers on that day.

Board footer