You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 01, 2018 11:17 am

Calypso
Active

Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

1- New Historian-- You have brought an innovative voice to TS. You take us back down memory lane. Your many travels to distant lands and your nostalgic voice weaved intrigue.

2-Gripe-- Like NH--always a gentleman-- a person of high caliber. You always say what you have to say non-combatively and with intelligence and astuteness.

3-RD -- It rather obvious that when the US meddled in Grenada's political affair in the 80s, a fan of the island was born in a former US military man.   You have persevered on this forum even if your politics is not liked.

4- Expat-- an erudite, sarcastic wretch of an individual who voices his opinion without giving a damned! After all, why should he care?

5-- Vanni-- Doesn't comment often but always have something intelligent to say. Please do not stroke Dancer's ego too much!

6-- Alter Boy. He keeps on going and going and going. By the way, nobody gives a damned and it doesn't matter to him.

7- Dancer- Obviously an intelligent man who hides under elusiveness. Please do not let the beast in you reveal itself!

8 Slice- One-sided and unfair in his debates. Nonetheless, very firm in his stance.

10--MRP- Life took a toll on you this year Johnny Boy! Or perhaps you were just darn-right naughty chasing women's skirts!

Last edited by Calypso (Jan 01, 2018 6:18 pm)

Offline

#2 Jan 01, 2018 11:54 am

Slice
Active

Re: Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

Kaiso, ah confuse about your 9 and 10.  Explain nah.

Offline

#3 Jan 01, 2018 12:06 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

Thank you Kaiso, I bow!

Offline

#4 Jan 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

New Historian wrote:

Thank you Kaiso, I bow!

..............
Get up off your knees ... it's not a knighthood.
lol.
















I bow to Calypso .... ******  logic
Sad.
ohhh

Offline

#5 Jan 01, 2018 12:27 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

Dancer wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Thank you Kaiso, I bow!

..............
Get up off your knees ... it's not a knighthood.
lol.

Be nice, it's a new year lol!

Here's hoping for lots more lively debate on TS, and the return of some of the old heads!














I bow to Calypso .... ******  logic
Sad.
ohhh

Offline

#6 Jan 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

Slice wrote:

Kaiso, ah confuse about your 9 and 10.  Explain nah.

There should be no confusion, man. You  I've cast you off as a bigot. You are harsh in your views, eg.  Afro-Americans and "Rebel" cricketers  and  on many other issues. You are an hard a$$! MRP is a teen who never grew up. Trump and morality will be his downfall.

Last edited by Calypso (Jan 01, 2018 1:07 pm)

Offline

#7 Jan 01, 2018 2:16 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

Kaiso, I am who I am.   I am not ah hypocrite.  I tell it as I see it.  Doh know MRP, so I am sure he can speak for himself.  I agree with you that NH should be Talkshopper of the year, but I disagree with all the other position.  Expat should be way higher and also RD.  i also think, that I should in the top five, but ah take wha you gee me.  LORD out ah less then ten of us ah come last.  WOAH BONJAY!

Kaiso you sure you din put your personal hatred of my views in you ranking me last or almost last??

SHEET you and BTG are the same, both ah allyu rank me the same.   Slice crying.

Last edited by Slice (Jan 01, 2018 2:18 pm)

Offline

#8 Jan 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

Calypso wrote:

1- New Historian-- You have brought an innovative voice to TS. You take us back down memory lane. Your many travels to distant lands and your nostalgic voice weaved intrigue.

2-Gripe-- Like NH--always a gentleman-- a person of high caliber. You always say what you have to say non-combatively and with intelligence and astuteness.

3-RD -- It rather obvious that when the US meddled in Grenada's political affair in the 80s, a fan of the island was born in a former US military man.   You have persevered on this forum even if your politics is not liked.

4- Expat-- an erudite, sarcastic wretch of an individual who voices his opinion without giving a damned! After all, why should he care?

5-- Vanni-- Doesn't comment often but always have something intelligent to say. Please do not stroke Dancer's ego too much!

6-- Alter Boy. He keeps on going and going and going. By the way, nobody gives a damned and it doesn't matter to him.

7- Dancer- Obviously an intelligent man who hides under elusiveness. Please do not let out the beast in you reveal itself.

8 Slice- One-sided and unfair in his debates. Nonetheless, very firm in his stance.

10-- Life took a toll on you this year Johnny Boy! Or perhaps you were just darn-right naughty chasing women's skirts!


Me sarcastic?  How could you say such a thing... smile Although despicable or contemptible could have hurt me were I of the thin skinned variety.

NH certainly can spin a yarn I yield without complaint. I wonder when the book comes out how many tales you proof readers will have already read.  smile

Last edited by Expat (Jan 01, 2018 3:49 pm)

Offline

#9 Jan 01, 2018 6:50 pm

gripe
Active

Re: Calypso's Choice for Best Talkshoppers of 2017

Calypso, your post says a lot: you are able to look beyond yourself to recognize others even though your contributions on this forum have helped to give a positive character to our combined efforts at educating each other on a wide range of issues.

In promoting others, the individual, here you, Calypso, is elevated!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB