You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 14, 2016 10:12 am

Real Distwalker

Can we post photos?

Let's give it a try.

boats-in-spice-island-har-2967.jpg

#2 Nov 14, 2016 10:55 am

Slice

Re: Can we post photos?

How easy  was it, as compared to the ole forum.

#3 Nov 14, 2016 10:59 am

Real Distwalker

About the same.  You just put the [ img] [ /img] tags in and post the url of the image in between them.  That's all there is too it.

You still can't upload photos.  They should add that feature. Hint hint.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Nov 14, 2016 11:00 am)

#4 Nov 15, 2016 7:37 am

Calypso

Slice wrote:

Don't compare it to the old forum. It is different. I like the fact that the comments are categorized. It gives us a sense of privacy. If one is not interested in a topic, you don't have to post it there. I will have to experiment with it a lot more.

#5 Nov 15, 2016 8:03 am

Slice

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Don't compare it to the old forum. It is different. I like the fact that the comments are categorized. It gives us a sense of privacy. If one is not interested in a topic, you don't have to post it there. I will have to experiment with it a lot more.

Ah wonder what else you want to experiment with?  On a lighter note, I think it is fun, and different.  KUDOS to the folks behind the scene.  Talkshop is now in very modern.  Even DOTISH me can handle it.

#6 Nov 15, 2016 8:29 am

Webmaster
Administrator

Right below the post entry field there is now a link called "Add image to post".   You can use this to upload photos to share.  Once the photo is uploaded, it will automatically place a thumbnail of the photo in your post.  You no longer need to find a place to host your photos and uploading is easy.

Board footer