You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Jan 14, 2018 10:11 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: My healthy mother...

Thanks to all for the comforting words.  Mom was a wonderful woman. I have faith that her immortal soul lives on.

#22 Jan 15, 2018 4:30 am

Vanni
Active

RD, I can feel your pain. It's vaster and more acute than anything that could be said about it.

I am allowing myself to confirm what you are telling us: your bond with your Mom is almighty - you and your Mom are united beyond time and events. And you will be getting the proof of this. I know that you will be reunited in much happier circumstances.

And that in the meantime you will be able to experience your Mom's presence. I am allowing to say this because I know, not because I read it and believe it: your Mom is now at a level of higher frequency, where she is fully healthy and rejuvenated. And I understand that she loves you in a magnified way thanks to the lighter state in which she is now.

I am trying to put into words ... there is the awareness going around among some people, that everything that happens is done in a common agreement at a level of which we average humans are not aware. Even though we cannot remember. Even though we are experiencing such tearing pain.

This was a massive attack on your Mom, and for having seen my own aunt dying of liver cancer, I would say that it was maybe a grace for your Mom to leave sooner rather than later, with a stroke, rather than from the consequences of this terrible thing.

How about taking a vacation and going on a journey dedicated to your celebrating and reconnecting with your Mom in this new situation, and finding much needed comfort?

Last edited by Vanni (Jan 15, 2018 4:33 am)

#23 Jan 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Canuck

I am very sorry to hear of this. Thank you for letting us all know. I am sure we all feel the pain of this--one way or another these experiences touch home. 73 seems so very, very young to me now, though I recall with some amusement how my husband and I all thought when my Dad died at that age that he was not so young. How our perspective changes with age. We do get some wisdom and experience, too. Does it help to know that after a few years the pain is more bearable? I hope you can give yourself time and permission to grieve.

#24 Jan 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Thank you all for the kind words.

#25 Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm

dapper
Active

please accept my sympathy Rd.....keep strong

Board footer