You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 14, 2016 1:12 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

I suppose Mt Rich Possi is Braiding his hair in Cornrows p

Possi will you still mingle in Talkshop, now that you will be rubbing shoulders with Presidents  and first  cat walking lady lol
Congratulations to you. I have a feeling, you will snob Talkshop, you always used to say like Mansah, nobody is better you said "we are all just s.....ing Human beings with a DOD" over a d over again,But I can smell your snob and snub from here it shows
I hope you send us pictures of your time in the White House. We will be delighted to see them. Send us  free tickets . You did a good job on behalf of Mr Trump.

You have always treated Trump like the best thing since Slice Bread
Have you pinched yourself yet?  Yes you and Trump are not dreaming though it looks so.
Trump met with UKIP leader. His smile was wide
I did not see this smile with  mr Obama
Maybe it's me.
Good luck Possi enjoy your parities in the White House because everything is for a time in this life.
I beg you stay grounded it's  a better look.
A good name is better than great riches and fame with a bad name.

Trump did say be wanted the White House back.

#2 Nov 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I suppose Mt Rich Possi is Braiding his hair in Cornrows p

Yeah, come on MRP!  Where are you?  You said his victory was foretold in the Book of Revelations.  Why aren't you here to gloat?

#3 Nov 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Yeah, come on MRP!  Where are you?  You said his victory was foretold in the Book of Revelations.  Why aren't you here to gloat?

You  already know your mate have the IQ of a 1 week old embryo ,maybe he is still searching for the old Talkshop you best give him a call, or I do hope his heart was in tuned, look whats her name found it the Jamaican one, he soon come. We seem to be for in for  more shocks if the book is coming through, there is the four headed beast to behold Lawd help us  lol

#4 Nov 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Slice
Active

Anybody knows MRP real name, leh me know.  I think I can reach him, if I have his real first and last name.  BTW, ah just made history.  My post is number 100, on this New Talkshop.

#5 Nov 16, 2016 7:02 pm

OGTrump

Mr. Mount Rich Posse, Daddy is trying to get ahold of you. He would like to explore the possibilities in which you may serve in his administration. He loves your musical selections, but the way. You need to check in as soon as you can.

#6 Nov 17, 2016 3:20 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

You  already know your mate have the IQ of a 1 week old embryo ,maybe he is still searching for the old Talkshop you best give him a call, or I do hope his heart was in tuned, look whats her name found it the Jamaican one, he soon come. We seem to be for in for  more shocks if the book is coming through, there is the four headed beast to behold Lawd help us  lol

I really thought you had met him and knew his name, his real name is sugar daddy number 1 try facebook

#7 Nov 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

OGTrump wrote:

Mr. Mount Rich Posse, Daddy is trying to get ahold of you. He would like to explore the possibilities in which you may serve in his administration. He loves your musical selections, but the way. You need to check in as soon as you can.

yes like I knew him long this is why he is looking for me we go way back, he  is looking for the right one then, I met him when I was down and out, tell him expect a change me, hope he can keep up with the new me and  that he have a huge insurance policy , I don't want no little two pence he can give mt rich the two pence.

#8 Nov 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I was right.... I told you guys that Donald Trump was going to win the Election... Slice, GMW and RD all laugh at me... I was too busy celebrating the Trump victory that's why it took me so long to post... Remember everything I say does always come to past...  Now America is going to be great again...

Mt Rich Possi

#9 Nov 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Slice
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I was right.... I told you guys that Donald Trump was going to win the Election... Slice, GMW and RD all laugh at me... I was too busy celebrating the Trump victory that's why it took me so long to post... Remember everything I say does always come to past...  Now America is going to be great again...

Mt Rich Possi

You too lie, you could not find us.  Your Bookmark was not working and you was going through withdrawal.

Board footer