You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Feb 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Calypso
Active

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT A POWERFUL MAN THAT...

What turns me on? I recently revealed to my friends that I like to see powerful and well-respected men who have a kinky side to them. It really is a turn on. Look at the actor Charles Dance who plays aristocratic roles. Isn't it amazing how he could change into that!!

Guiliani too!!

Last edited by Calypso (Feb 18, 2018 7:41 pm)

#2 Feb 19, 2018 7:12 am

Dancer
Active

Re: THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT A POWERFUL MAN THAT...

KINKY Calypso friend of Donald.
'no ,  it is not amazing , Omarosa
It's just kinky.
Too sad.

#3 Feb 19, 2018 7:23 am

Slice
Active

I am not one that is going to say, you are nuts.  It is what floats your boat. If screwing ah donkey is what makes you happy, I am good with that.

#4 Feb 19, 2018 9:34 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

It's just kinky.
Too sad.

Do you have this side to you?

#5 Feb 19, 2018 9:36 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

I am not one that is going to say, you are nuts.  It is what floats your boat. If screwing ah donkey is what makes you happy, I am good with that.

Slice, what is so nuts about it? West Indian men do have a warped sense of masculinity!!

#6 Feb 19, 2018 11:21 am

Slice
Active

Doh put us all in the same basket. Ok so must of us love women, but we kinda all different. You might not never want to say it, but Caribbean men are the craved by Americans women. It is believed that we are not selfish in bed.  We take care of our women in bed.  You know it is sin, and probebly the worst statement coming from ah woman is that we ent worth SHEET in bed. We aim to please,

#7 Feb 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Doh put us all in the same basket. Ok so must of us love women, but we kinda all different. You might not never want to say it, but Caribbean men are the craved by Americans women. It is believed that we are not selfish in bed.  We take care of our women in bed.  You know it is sin, and probebly the worst statement coming from ah woman is that we ent worth SHEET in bed. We aim to please,

But do you dress like a woman in bed to please your woman?

#8 Feb 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Dancer
Active

Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

It's just kinky.
Too sad.

Do you have this side to you?

No need for props at this time    - no fun.
Real power does not dress up in women clothes , women clothes melt away. lol.
The Real magic  lies  all between your ears.

Maymay and Dancer -- watching TV

Maymay  ..... ' I am going in ,,,,,, coming Dancer ?
Dancer ........  'in a couple of minutes, game nearly over '
after 5 mins
Maymay  ..... 'Dancer , you coming , Jeez ?
Dancer ..... Maymay , you just must have a little patience. I'll tell you what , be like a new born baby and I will be there in a minute.
Maymay , hehehe , I'll be here.

...... Now that's power.

BTW ... >> DO you have this side to you ? <<

" What is that ? An interview question ? You have an opening ? Qualifications next ? lol.

#9 Feb 20, 2018 7:47 am

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Hell no me ent want no part of dat. ll ah was saying,is what ever float YOUR boat.

#10 Feb 20, 2018 10:02 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Hell no me ent want no part of dat. ll ah was saying,is what ever float YOUR boat.

You must get in touch with your feminine side and then you'll be free!

Board footer