You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Feb 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Dancer
Active

Gaslighting ..... 1940 and 1944 movies...... In The USA

I have been reading in the last few days items about 'gaslighting '  ....  Lots of outstanding views on the subject  , and about  America  at this time .

SO , what is it ?

Gaslighting ' is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group , hoping to make them question their own memory , perception , and sanity.

Gaslighting .....  11 Warning Signs   / Psychology Today.

Gaslighting ....  is a tactic in which a person or entity , in order to gain more power , make a victim question their reality.
It works much better than you may think.
Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting , and it is a common technique of abusers , dictators , narcissist , and cult leaders.

> Is this what we are going through  NOW with Trump as  President , -  RD denying , Climate change  - the RNA and guns

........... I nearly forgot .... Jones and InfoWars , and the Rt Wing talk radio host. Congress too.
Lord ! Nearly 50% of the population , being brainwashed.

LILY !!!

#2 Feb 27, 2018 12:31 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Gaslighting ..... 1940 and 1944 movies...... In The USA

What does ribonucleic acid have to do with guns?

I don't deny climate change.  I am absolutely, positively certain the climate has changed and will change in the future.  Denying climate change would be to argue that the climate is stable and unchanging and that is just stupid as all hell.  No, climate change is very real.

Board footer